1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198213125416 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MichaelS, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelS

MichaelS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:162416569
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198213125416

Victim profile: 76561198285098866

What happened? Description:
    I made a post on csgolounge.com and this guy added me. We started off good, he said he bought the items I wanted to trade for off opskins, we go on to talk with him sending links to prove its "legit" then I say "I dont see it in your inventory" and he says I have to send mmy knife by itself (its says that in him profile description). Then I called him out for attempting to scam me because that set off a alarm in my head saying hes just going to accept it without doing what he says. Then he goes on trying to prove hes not a scammer by telling me a story (shown in pictures) and then I tell him hes banned here on steamrep and he counters by saying I did a appeal that was never approved. After that he removed me as a contact and/or went offline. So now I am reporting him again to prove he will keep doing this as he said he wouldn't on the appeal.
    Thanks for your time.​

Provide Evidence:
    All proof that should be needed in attached files below. Please let me know if you need anymore info.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks you can also report user to Valve

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.