1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198248160930 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Like_Arc_xXxXxxX, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like_Arc_xXxXxxX

Like_Arc_xXxXxxX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:158205674
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198248160930

Victim profile: 76561198276677076

What happened? Description:
    So the scammer wanted my a butterfly knife Scorched ft for any knife from Opskins.com that was worth $110. I ask for a Bayonet | Damascus Steel mw, so he offered a Bayonet | Damascus Steel fn. Later he asked me to send him the trade offer first because he didn't want to waste his money he had on Opskins.com. I sent him the trade offer. When I sent it, he became offline and blocked me.

But the problem is that if he got VAC, he could make another account. His inventory wouldn't be gone because he puts his items in a different place (Maybe Opskins). And that he could use the same method the scam other people (like how he did to me) His has a lot of money on Opskins (seen on Capture 7. The picture he sent me when we did the trade process) and he could say "I could buy the item on Opskins because I have enough money." I think Opskins should ban him because he could say that he's going to buy the skin on Opskins.com and never buy the skin and get the trader's skin.

I'm write this because i'm worried for other users to experience the same fate that I have with my knife. So please do warning other people about this user.
    Thanks

Provide Evidence:
    (He changed his name to "biggy finny" after he scammed me. Before his name was "ForFlixx" and he made his steam profile private)
    Check my current inv. I do not have the Bayonet | Damascus Steel fn (or any knife unfortunately)
    The imgur link he sent on the first one was a pic of his money he had on Opskins.com
    Capture5 was his profile before I was blocked. I don't have the url when his name was "ForFlixx" but his aliases shows "ForFlixx" (in Capture9)
    Capture8 is his current profile pic prior to 4th nov 2016 10:35pm AEST.
    Capture 1-4 is the conversation we had when we were trading.

If you need more evidence, contact me via steam or email ([email protected]) I will see if I can do anything about it.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks you can report user to Valve also
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Like_Arc_xXxXxxX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.