1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198122318990 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Halwa | a friendly noob, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halwa | a friendly noob

Halwa | a friendly noob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107929693
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198122318990

Victim profile: 76561198176125115

What happened? Description:
    I was scammed yesterday by this guy. he added me to discuss on my unusuals. I sent him a trade offer, that included the Circling heart botdogger. We both agreed on a deal involving TF2 items, Searing plasma Hong kong cone + Circling TF Logo Armored Authority + Strange frontier justice For his CIRCLING HEART Bot dogger and Cloud 9 Polar Pullover. He resent me a trade offer and Cleverly switched the hat we agreed on "Circling heart Unusual Bot dogger" with "Orbiting Planets Unusual Bot dogger" the effect is way cheaper than the circling heart one. I, assuming that was the circling heart one, accepted the trade. Later on when i found i've been tricked, i asked him humbly to return my circling heart bot dogger and ill give him his orbiting planets one back. If he mistakenly did this trade he should've traded me back but sadly he didn't. He Blocked me several times and tried to stall me so i shall not create any report against him. I am including photo evidence of chat and other useful stuff. The rest of the story can be discovered from the chat itself. In the end, He Finally blocked me. And when i removed him and tried to add again, you can clearly see the Dialog box saying "Communication between you and the user is blocked".​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• S1.jpg
      S1.jpg
      File size:
      234.1 KB
      Views:
    • S2.jpg
      S2.jpg
      File size:
      245.7 KB
      Views:
    • S11.jpg
      S11.jpg
      File size:
      265.5 KB
      Views:
    • S12.jpg
      S12.jpg
      File size:
      266.9 KB
      Views:
    • S13.jpg
      S13.jpg
      File size:
      271.6 KB
      Views:
    • S14.jpg
      S14.jpg
      File size:
      266.3 KB
      Views:
    • S15.jpg
      S15.jpg
      File size:
      129.8 KB
      Views:
    • S16.jpg
      S16.jpg
      File size:
      162.1 KB
      Views:
    • S17.jpg
      S17.jpg
      File size:
      187 KB
      Views:
    • S18.jpg
      S18.jpg
      File size:
      188.8 KB
      Views:
    • S19.jpg
      S19.jpg
      File size:
      160.4 KB
      Views:
    • S20.jpg
      S20.jpg
      File size:
      193.7 KB
      Views:
    • S21.jpg
      S21.jpg
      File size:
      223.7 KB
      Views:
    • S22.jpg
      S22.jpg
      File size:
      185.4 KB
      Views:
    • S24.jpg
      S24.jpg
      File size:
      231.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Halwa | a friendly noob

Steam:
    He seems to be selling the circling heart bot dogger http://imgur.com/a/GCr2Q Meaning he has no intentions of returning
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Halwa | a friendly noob I need every screenshot you provided with red marks/arrows or whatever that was edited - uploaded again but not edited.
    We do NOT accept edited screenshots.
  4. Halwa | a friendly noob

Steam:
    Here are the unedited pictures S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg S5.jpg S6.jpg S7.jpg S8.jpg S9.jpg S10.jpg S16.jpg S17.jpg S18.jpg S19.jpg S22.jpg S23.jpg
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok which one of these has the original agreement in it? I can't clarify that in any of them? As in item for what item.
  6. Halwa | a friendly noob

Steam:
    Well the agreement was My Hats (Searing plasma hong kong cone + Circling TF Logo armored authority) + Frontier justice for his Cloud 9 Polar Pullover + Circling Heart Bot dogger as you can see from the snapshot in which i sent the trade offer to him. He afterwards, sent me a new offer and switched the Circling heart bot dogger with orbiting planets one which i accidentally accepted you can see the snapshot
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I know what it is you said that earlier - what I'm asking is to see it in a screenshot.
  8. Halwa | a friendly noob

Steam:
    The agreement was made while i was on mobile, you can see that on the 1st picture. I sent him the trade offer with the Circling heart Bot dogger and i said that ill get on PC. He resent the offer switching the bot dogger and then the rest happened. Sadly since he blocked/removed me i cannot obtain the chat agreement from my mobile. But you can still understand the about the trade from the trade offers i included.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    hmm I'll have to review this closely then - may not be acceptable without the main agreement. Just heads up.
  10. Halwa | a friendly noob

Steam:
    Yes please take a closer look at it. I am willing to provide you anything which i can get my hands on. The trade offer still provide a massive evidence of what the trade was supposed to be. Also, Take a closer look at his replies. He clearly seems suspicious doesn't he ? Thank you for reviewing :)
  11. Halwa | a friendly noob

Steam:
    Hey admin, I brought some more evidence. So i added the scammer from my alt and had a little conversation with him. I asked if he is selling his bot dogger and turns out yeah he is willing to let it go even for some discount. Where as in my chat with him, he told me to wait and said that he'll return it to me. Also about the agreement, i found one interesting thing he did. Take a look at my chat screenshot #3 and 5 he pointed towards our agreement and agreed that he had switched the bot dogger. Like in Chat Screenshot #3
    and again in chat screenshot#5

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      179.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      195.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      190.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      187.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      184.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      189.3 KB
      Views:
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'm not concerned with any of that last bit concerning your alt and the accused - I have however determined with what was provided the intent to quickswitch then not make right the original agreement between the two items that were confirmed by the accused to be traded.
    You can also report user to Valve

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.