1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197961584837 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ѧϰøяƴ, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ѧϰøяƴ

Ѧϰøяƴ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80366675
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961584837

Victim profile: 76561198120999079

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy both my knifes. He didn't even care about the floats and the rest. I told him I could sell them for a good amount and immediatly he overpaid without even asking what float/pattern the karambit or the bayonet had. Then he said he sent me a payment. I didn't receive any money in my balance so I decided to call paypal before I send him the knifes. They told me that no money was sent and not to send him the items. They also told me to report him to an email , wich I did. So yea , that's pretty much it.. Paypal scam attempt. Everything that I said are in the screenshots besides the paypal conversation. Thank's​

Provide Evidence:
    He wanted to buy both my knifes. He didn't even care about the floats and the rest. I told him I could sell them for a good amount and immediatly he overpaid without even asking what float/pattern the karambit or the bayonet had. Then he said he sent me a payment. I didn't receive any money in my balance so I decided to call paypal before I send him the knifes. They told me that no money was sent and not to send him the items. They also told me to report him to an email , wich I did. So yea , that's pretty much it.. Paypal scam attempt. Everything that I said are in the screenshots besides the paypal conversation. Thank's​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      87.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      104.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      88.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      172.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      141.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      85.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This user is already tagged/banned for the exact same thing - why on earth were you even dealing with them knowing this?
    Either way there is nothing more we can do to them.
    Should you come across a user like this its best to report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.