1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198029410780 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SL3ID3R, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL3ID3R

SL3ID3R New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86574893
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198029410780

Victim profile: 76561198133415515

What happened? Description:
    Tried to offer me a very high price for my items and buy it via op skins, tried to scam me via "chrome extensions" for a free discount, obviously a scammer so should be marked as one!​

Provide Evidence:
    I dont know how he got his other 3 knives but he probably scammed some other people as well...​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @SL3ID3R
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you have the Steam Client URL enabled before doing anything. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way!
  3. SL3ID3R

SL3ID3R New User

Steam:
    Sadly it doesnt show anymore in the activity history... Is there any other way to verify this? (I still have the chat window with him open)
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Re-add the user and if they accept it should show the last few lines of chat in the chat box.. mouse over the users profile image so it shows the profile popup at that time from the chat box - full screenshot that.

Or yes if you still have the chat box open do the above I just said about the mouse over of user image.
  5. SL3ID3R

SL3ID3R New User

Steam:
    Is this enough?

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yes thanks - be sure to report user to Valve - however in the future FULL screenshots - not cropped little chat boxes!
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.