1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198105879669 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kivuliar, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kivuliar

Kivuliar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29369486
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198105879669

Victim profile: 76561198019004701

What happened? Description:
    I just met that person, he claims to be steam admin, unfortunately I'm not having any chat logs. Screenshot of his profile is included here.​

Provide Evidence:
    His profile screenshot is included.

This "Item Verification Process" is really an interesting application , right?​

Attached Files:

2. Kivuliar

Kivuliar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29369486
    He is also having really nice info located on his profile

READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED
    [​IMG]My name is Scott Lynch a.k.a Sapphire™
    [​IMG]Steam Account level 21.
    [​IMG] I am registered and verified as a legitimate Steam Community Admin.
    [​IMG]BEWARE OF MY IMPERSONATORS. THERE IS ONLY ONE SAPPHIRE.
    [​IMG]Be sure to leave comments if you need my service.
    [​IMG]Current availability for item authentication is for CS:GO ONLY
    [​IMG]I am accredited as a legitimate admin from the Steam Network, so attempting to ask me few ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed questions would automatically result to me being able to conclude you as a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed person and decline your plea of assistance. As is. Business is business.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE DO ASK FOR PROOFS OF ADMINISTRATIVE IDENTIFICATION
    I proceed on assisting with absolute beacon of knowledge regarding
    the game and trading rules and regulations– so stop asking me
    whether I am actually really legit or ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed.
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Jokes aside, I do not proceed on giving assessments for:

― REPORTED USERS
    Shady or perceptive behavior shown during trades,
    which would be an irregularity or a major offense.

― PROBATIONARY STATUS
    When one of the traders is a possible suspect of misconduct,
    and is on probationary status which is proggresively resolved by valve.

― BANNED BY VALVE
    When you are found to be guilty by doing misconducts,
    which includes one or more of the following:
    [​IMG] Charge-back or Reversal
    [​IMG] Scamming attempts
    [​IMG] Quick-switching items
    [​IMG] Providing or soliciting fake reputation claims
    [​IMG] Impersonating with a clear intent to scam or abuse reputation
    [​IMG] Accomplice (knowingly supporting and systematically trading) a banned user
    [​IMG] Brokering (selling on behalf of) banned users and scammed items
    [​IMG] Hijacking or hacking other traders
    [​IMG] Alternate account of a banned user
    [​IMG] Falsifying evidences
    [​IMG] Using game or Steam exploits to profit on trades
    [​IMG] Anything that is deemed as deceptive or fraudulent trade activity by Steam Admins.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

READ THIS BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO STEAM TRADING

We encourage users to work with admins and other members of the community in order to resolve common issues with items. Please use the game's discussion hubs as well as developer forums to discuss possible bugs within the game and the items itself. Admins or threads on forums can be regularly contacted by users encountering similar issues, as well as developers that may be able to address them.

NOTE: Scammers WILL always come up with new ways to scam.
    There is one golden and is a simple rule on trading:
    Never steal, and never aid in stealing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ITEM VERIFICATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
    1. The users need to fix the contents and items that would be involved on the trade.
    2. Both of them have to make sure that their mobile authenticator has been fully activated for the admin to get the full transcript of their data.
    3. The traders and the admin will then proceed on to joining a multi-user conversation, which is only exclusive for the traders and the admin that is assessing the verification themselves.
    4. The admin will then proceed to send the end-users' agreement to be affirmed by the traders.
    5. IF both of the traders have agreed to the terms and conditions that were stated by the admin, THEY CANNOT CONCEDE on the Item Verification Service. Failure to follow the rules and guidelines regarding the Item Verification Processes will then be subjected to the accusation that the trader who is avoiding the Item Verification Database will be given of proper penalty regarding the issue.
    6. Both of the players should then proceed onto sending the aforementioned Items on the Item Verification Database, and will be reminded that their inventory is systematically locked by valve and the admin has no direct access to the credentials of the Item Verification Database; and will only manage to verify on a special program attached to the account of the admin- which is linked on to the Item Verification Database.
    7. The admin will then notify the traders if he has received the pending trade offer.
    8. After the Item Verification Process, the admin shall then inform the traders the authenticity of their items.
    9. IF the admin has verified the item as CLEAN and of NO FRAUDULENT TRACKS, he will then direct the trader to cancel the pending trade offer which was sent to the Item Verification Database.
    10. IF NOT, he will then proceed to command the trader to send the full contents of his inventory to proceed on to the dissipation of the possibly infected data of the profile's system, and will automatically be sent back to the user in a 15-minute dissipation process.

Tipping the admin is appreciated but entirely optional.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We need screenshots not copy/pasted text - keep that in mind.
    Here is one that is showing the good stuff.
    item.jpg
    You can also report user to Valve

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.