1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198143053355 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Knife Connoisseur, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knife Connoisseur

Knife Connoisseur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71067926
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198143053355

Victim profile: 76561198102401581

What happened? Description:
    I recently got back into csgo trading and found a person that a knew a bit about and had done a small transaction with before. He advertised himself as buying skins for paypal so I chatted with him and we found a price for 3 of my items. I sent him the items then he sent me 1$ to confrim it was the right paypal. He then proceeded to prank me about 5 times saying he was scamming me. That included only sending 1$ twice and blocking then adding me.. After that he said he had issues with his paypal so we both went to bed. The next day he kept having issues accesing paypal because he says he got ddosed by someone he was trading with earlier. Later that day he uses his girl friends account to send 193$(The rest of the money) to an account which he says was the guy who he was trading with earlier. He said this was an accident and that he was calling paypal to do a charge back. The last thing he said to me was discussing when paypal was going to get back to him. The next day he blocked me and sent the items to cs.money to get a different knife. If he is willing to send the paypal to my account I am willing to drop this case but right now I can not get in contact with him because I was blocked.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are screens of the chat, the trades and my paypal as of 12/10/2016​

Attached Files:

2. Knife Connoisseur

Steam:
    Some more screens.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Knife Connoisseur
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screenshot of one of the $1 transactions opened full screen also.
  4. Knife Connoisseur

Steam:
    Is this the right paypal screen?

Attached Files:

5. Knife Connoisseur

Steam:
    Inventory history. Switched to a mac sorry.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.