1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198137560877 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cystic Cynic, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cystic Cynic

Cystic Cynic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6165716
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198137560877

Victim profile: 76561197972597160

What happened? Description:
    Guy asked if he could have some of my crappier/worthless skins and cases. I said sure, that he could, and he put in a skin worth quite a bit (field-tested M4A1-S master piece). He kept trying to pressure me to accept the trade quickly, and then admitted he was trying to scam me once I said I was not going to accept the trade due to including an expensive weapon. He tried to back-peddle by saying he was "going to admit [he] scammed [me]", but give me a lesser quality weapon in exchange for me being duped. As you can tell, I don't believe this, and I screenshotted the entire conversation involving what he had said, as well as the trade he tried to get me to accept.

Imgur link with all proof and information: http://imgur.com/a/r64c6

Provide Evidence:
    these photos go through everything, including him saying he was going after cases and "trash items", admitting he tried to scam me and that I was not scammed due to my review of the trade more in-depth. I had BSOD shortly after the conversation, but thankfully I had steam up on my phone. The screenshots are from my Nexus 6 android device. If required, I can take photos of my phone to prove that these are real and actual.

Imgur link of this all:
    http://imgur.com/a/r64c6

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.