1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198340424565 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Eueeeeee, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64267559
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198340424565

Victim profile: 76561198088800846

What happened? Description:
    The account offers you a trade that seems good, and then cancels it asking for adds.
    Items to add are agreed on but the Account has switched out their item with a different one/one of different wear (Factory New - to - Battle Scarred) than agreed on.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is just a picture slideshow more or less
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Screenshot of profile

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    I should probably have done something about the size of those pictures.

My apologies.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Eueeeeee Ok so you got two different trade offers that show this difference or was it a live trade? If a live trade I can't see in the screenshots the user doing this?
    Also all images/evidence must be uploaded directly to report NOT imgur.
  4. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    Yes, these are trade offers. They were done while talking to the reported user.

I didn't know you had to upload the images to your own database, so I'll add them to this reply with a description of each image. Hopefully that is fine since I am unable to edit my post.

This image is where he first asks for the trade, you can see the chat to the right where he asks me to send an offer, his factory new m4a1 hyper beast for my flip knife freehand.
    GjbJqzv.png
    I send the trade offer, as shown in this screenshot below.
    Gow2mRi.png
    This is a screenshot of the trade offer being declined as he asks for adds.
    0Rqis3H.png
    This is a picture after he canceled the trade offer, to the right is the chat where he asks if I can add a p250 skin and 2 cases. You can now see that the Hyper Beast has a Battle-Scarred exterior, which he switched out after declining the first trade offer. 7Z9oOaH.png This is just me adding the p250 and three cases in trade for his battle scarred rifle, I did not bother to hover over it to show its exterior but I can if you wish. He deleted me after I asked him where the factory new hyper beast went. UIaTLhj.png
    Here you see that he has 3 other guns, just to show that he did not at any point possess more than one hyper beast. I only show this so no one can claim a second hyper beast to be behind the popup in one of the earlier images. yRez0gR.png
    This is simply a screenshot of his profile page, since that was a requirement for this report. 2am52R8.jpg
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok @Eueeeeee You showed the other item in the users inventory but its not being shown as the offer towards the same items in another trade offer or the trade.
    Showing the item in a users inventory doesn't show that is what the user would have put into the trade and this being a trade offer you will need to show me two different trade offers that show this.
  6. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    Ok here's two different trade offers, note that he never sent a trade offer he asked me to send him an offer. I want to repeat that at no point were there more than one M4A1-S | Hyper Beast in this users inventory, I have provided that explanation above.

The two pictures below shows off both trade offers sent, and I am hovering over the weapon in both trades to show that it does not have the same exterior.
    fn.png bs.png
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I need these full screen and your steam client URL must be enabled..full screenshots mean even showing windows start bar.
  8. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    2016-12-28_05-13-28.png 2016-12-28_05-13-49.png
  9. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    alternatively, if browser is not okay.
    Steam_2016-12-28_05-16-04.png Steam_2016-12-28_05-16-37.png
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok perfect - now just need to confirm identity - can you screenshot your activity showing you adding this user please.
    Almost there.
    Same mouse over effect with the users name when you see this like you did with the weapons.
  11. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    It has not shown up in my activity, unsure about when/if it will do. I'll make a new reply in 2 hours from now with an update. This is my current activity feed and the instance happened after the latest activity:
    activitwo.png
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Did you delete/block the user?
  13. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    The user deleted me.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    If not blocked - readd them and open up the chat box...it should show last few lines of text, then mouse over the users profile image so it shows the profile popup with the chat box and screenshot that for me.
  15. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    I believe the user is currently offline, will update once I notice the invitation is gone.
    fl.png
  16. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    If acceptable, I could record a short gif where I click on the users icon through the trade offer page, and you'll be able to see that it leads to the correct profile that way.
  17. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    Here's an mp4 of what I described above.

Attached Files:

18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok the mp4 is fine but how about this instead..one more screenshot just go to one of those trade offers in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up their URL at the bottom. Full screenshot that.
    That should be all I need.
  19. Eueeeeee

Eueeeeee New User

Steam:
    No problem, here you go.
    browserurl.png
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.