1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198244572284 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MsFreakshow, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFreakshow

MsFreakshow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23881572
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198244572284

Victim profile: 76561198008028873

What happened? Description:
    Added from bp.tf interested in my Unusual Disco Beatdown Ol'Geezer, agreed on price and said he would send a 'trade offer'. After sometime he stated he wanted to make sure it was 'clean', invited him to server and to inspect hat anyway he wished as I knew it was clean, meanwhile as a Server Admin for Endless Gamers knew to make sure this wasn't 'too good to be true' checked his steamrep, severely marked and reported. Informed him I wouldn't be trading with him due to his history and being marked on steamrep to which he immediately without a word went offline and removed me from friends. I was smart enough to stop this person from taking advantage of me and my items, not everyone is lucky enough to have the experience I do. Would warn anyone from trading with him, clearly can't be trusted.​

Provide Evidence:

MsFreakshow: was there something I could help u with?
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: hello
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: how much keys for your unusual?
    MsFreakshow: 22 or reasonable offers atm
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: Specialized Killstreak Law,Sober Stuntman,Rancho Relaxo
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: are you selling this 3 unusuals?
    MsFreakshow: no
    MsFreakshow: only DBD Ol'Geezer
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: alright i can do 22 pure keys, i will just send you offer after my other trades are done aight?
    MsFreakshow: sure thing m8
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: by the way is your unusual clean?
    MsFreakshow: absolutely
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: clean meaning not one from those fraud or stolen items, im not accusing you but I dont want to risk traces of scammed items on my inventory to avoid trade banned.
    MsFreakshow: na not at all
    MsFreakshow: history is quite good
    MsFreakshow: 16 total no scammers
    MsFreakshow: oh and i feel ya, wouldnt risk my own items
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: I already checked your bp but can we check the item if its clean or not? due of existing duped, fraud and glitch. sorry for making precautions i hope you understand
    MsFreakshow: i check s✿✿✿ 10 times lol
    MsFreakshow: ur more than welcome to pop in and bp me
    MsFreakshow: join me on the server im on
    MsFreakshow: u can check away
    Squirrelinator >Traveling: i have encountered 1 trader he said that his items are come from the market and then i trusted him for that then after we trade 1 days later the steam support accused me for trading stolen items that i dont know thats why i need to check and verify the items before goint through my inventory,
    MsFreakshow: yea im gonna pass on trading u
    MsFreakshow: ur steamrep marked big time
    MsFreakshow: better luck scamming someone else
    Squirrelinator >Traveling is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on. Already banned for this very same thing too.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.