1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197962459028 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tommylans, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommylans

Tommylans New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62360780
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962459028

Victim profile: 76561198084987288

What happened? Description:
    I got a friendrequest from Soft (76561197962474041). So i added him directly he asked me to trade a knife for a knife.
    But we need to verify it he sayed that we need to verify with the steam employee (Ninja Otter With A Taco). I didnt traded anything to him because i already tought it was a scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    I uploaded some pictures of the chat. I miss a littlebit of the Soft chat because i didnt start taking pictures at the beginning because I tought it was legit like 1:1 trading.​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Fri Feb 10 2017
    [11:15:13] Ninja Otter With A Taco: Hello steam user !
    [11:15:40] Tommylans: Hello
    [11:15:49] Ninja Otter With A Taco: How may i help you.
    [11:15:49] Tommylans: How you doing
    [11:16:00] Tommylans: Idk
    [11:16:28] Ninja Otter With A Taco: Trader,have you added me for Item-To-Cash ,Item-Verification or Debt-Holding ?
    [11:18:16] Tommylans: Item verification
    [11:18:39] Ninja Otter With A Taco: Are you doing this by your own or you have a trading partner ?
    [11:19:08] Tommylans: Idk
    [11:19:17] Tommylans: What is the diffrence
    [11:19:33] Ninja Otter With A Taco: May you state the name of your trading partner? So i could make a groupchat and proceed into the discussion.
    [11:19:45] Tommylans: Soft
    [11:20:06] Ninja Otter With A Taco: Alright,I got him.Let me know if both of you are ready into a group chat.
    [11:20:36] Tommylans: Im ready
    [11:21:25] Ninja Otter With A Taco: Mr. Tommylans Please transfer to your computer so that i can invite Mr. High into a groupchat
    Tommylans: what do you mean
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Please transfer to your computer so that i can make a groupchat
    Tommylans: what do i need to transfer to my computer
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: I can't invite Mr. Soft in a groupchat because your online in mobile
    Tommylans: i am not
    Tommylans: you're software is outdated
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: No Mr. Tommylans
    Tommylans: jes
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Did you transfer to your computer Mr. Tommylans ?
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Are you with me Mr. Tommylans ?
    Tommylans: yes
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: As what i've said Mr. Tommylans Did you transfer to your computer ?
    Tommylans: browser desktop
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Okay Mr. Tommylans
    Tommylans: hello how you doing
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: May you please state the items that you want to get verified? So that i can note it down.
    Tommylans: fliep knife
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Items are noted down. Please keep calm and kindly wait.
    Tommylans: can i get the gif how you verify
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Alright traders. This is a recorded transaction. Any scam attempts in here will result to trade ban permanently and will be tracked by using your ip address and will be charged by Steam. Understood ?
    Tommylans: no
    Tommylans: im not very good in englsih
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Please translate if you dont understand Mr. Tommylans
    Tommylans: good idea
    Tommylans: Alright handelaren. Dit is een geregistreerde transactie. Elke scam pogingen hier zal leiden tot verbod permanent handel en zal worden gevolgd met behulp van uw ip adres en zal in rekening worden gebracht door de stoom. Begrepen?
    Tommylans: what is scam its not translated
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: I only give a maximum of 5-10 minutes for both of you to do this transaction, because I have to tend other traders who recently added me for help. If you have decided to cancel the trade please let me know first in order to prevent trade bans for a week, as I am able to make exceptions for an error trade.
    Tommylans: sorry im very new in this trading thing
    Tommylans: im just asking why i cant verify my items myself?
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: I will verify both of your items for about 3-4 minutes using the pending offer and let VALVE itself can Inspect if your items are one of those Bugged/Dupped/Stolen/Glitched items. After I check whether your items are safe to trade, you can cancel the offer right away and proceed with the trade.
    Tommylans: is it legit?
    Tommylans: your not breaking your own rules?
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: If both parties have agreed on these exchange, you can now send your both item(s) on our BOT - Item(s) Database PROGRAM in order for it to gather enough logs and data of the items mentioned.
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Here's the trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=133033576&token=CrRA1aS6 wherein your item(s) will be verified. Your item(s) will only be on a pending offer (notification) on our BOT - Item(s) Database PROGRAM just to gather enough logs and data for it to be verified.
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: It will never be accepted as or inventory is systematically locked by Valve/Steam for you traders to have the fairness/comfort of this method.
    Tommylans: why is the bot private?
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: REMEMBER: Your items are never taken and will stay on your inventory at all times.
    Tommylans: i thought that bot are banned by steam?
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Don't forget to confirm your Mobile and I wont be including any offers which are not involved in the trade it would take 2-3 minutes for your item(s) to be verified but may take 15 days if you have it on email.
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Tell me when you’re done and don’t forget to give me a feedback.
    Tommylans: why you dont read my messages?
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: We VALVe Admins are not involve in this trade Mr.Tommylans, that's why we made that PROGRAM.
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: You will not give any of your items but in order to verify both of your items you are required to send an pending notification on my BOT - Item(s) Database PROGRAM. But the items will never be taken since our inventory is systemically locked by VALVe™. After I check whether your items are safe to trade, you can cancel the offer right away and proceed with the trade. Understood ?
    Tommylans: im just asking why you dont play a steam game
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: I am SteamWorker Developer I only verify items
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Please do comply the given requirements traders for me to proceed and verify both of your items so you may now do the exchange after.
    Ninja Otter With A Taco: Are you with me Mr. Tommylans ?

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Fri Feb 10 2017
    [11:08:49] Tommylans: Yes
    [11:09:06] Soft: let me take a look whos available this time . okay ?
    [11:09:16] Tommylans: Ok
    [11:11:06] Soft: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561298031023338/ i found 1 can we add him
    [11:13:25] Tommylans: Sure
    [11:14:04] Soft: okay lets wait for added
    Soft: bro the vavle employee say you need to go in computer
    Tommylans: i am
    Tommylans: ffs
    Soft: ok.
    Soft: transfer bro
    Tommylans: i am on pc
    Soft: your on phone bro lol
    Tommylans: im in browser
    Tommylans: at pc
    Soft: he didnt invite you to groupchat
    Tommylans: then he need to do
    Soft: okay bro we talk to him 1:1
    Tommylans: k sure
    Soft: ok bro
    Tommylans: hello?
    Soft: yes bro?
    Tommylans: you still here bro
    Soft: yes bro i talk to valve employee
    Soft: are you talking to him bro?
    Soft: ok
    Soft: are you there bro?
    Soft: im done bro i send pending offer to the bot
    Tommylans: send me screen
    Soft: tell the valve employee bro.
    Soft: are you done sending to the bot bro ?
    Soft: so that we can trade now

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.