1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198274671089 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RoDaK, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoDaK

RoDaK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20167302
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198274671089

Victim profile: 76561198000600333

What happened? Description:
    So this guy added me on steam and offered paypal "invoice" money in exchange for my skins. Right after i gave him my paypal account he sent me a screenshot of the "payment" and sent me an offer for my skins. When i told him that a screenshot is not proof of payment as it can be photoshopped easily and that i want to wait for the payment to arrive he started spamming me that im a scammer and that he already has sent me the money and i OWE him skins. When i told him that its stupid from him to send me money before even making a skin trade offer is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed he started spamming me with offers. He litterally sent me like 10 trade offers with my skins and he was begging me to give SOMETHING to him. At this point i was sure its a scam attempt. Later when i told him im not giving him any skins unless i see the money he tried to play on my feelings and wrote to me: "if u dont give me skin i hope u die <3" which just made me LOL and made me more sure its a stupid desperate scammer. Later i went on steamrep and searched through his recent friends that he has added. All of them has litterally 0 skins now and i've added one of them and he said me that the guy offered him 15$ PSC for 700 cases which was obvious another scam. Pls ban this guy as he is desperate for skins.​

Provide Evidence:
    Ok, so in previous thread i said i cant deliver screens of chat but accually i have them now as I didnt know i can search chat history on mobile phone.​

Attached Files:

2. RoDaK

RoDaK New User

Steam:
    The rest of the converastion

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What image did you receive? link please?
    Also did you get an invoice or no? I see a screenshot but I can't tell if that was from that user or what you received?
    Give me a screenshot of your paypal activity also FULL screen for the last several days to present - do not edit this at all.
    Also just fyi its best to provide PC screenshots not mobile - mobile is super hard to accept.
  4. RoDaK

RoDaK New User

Steam:
    First of all, i dont know how do i check my steam chat history on pc, when i try to chat him on steam i dont see past messages.
    The past screenshot is the image he sent me as "proof" of transaction.

Attached Files:

5. RoDaK

RoDaK New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so you didn't get anything all on your end just the image he sent?
  7. RoDaK

RoDaK New User

Steam:
    exactly.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.