1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198114114937 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Szkrider, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szkrider

Szkrider New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54888945
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114114937

Victim profile: 76561198070043619

What happened? Description:
    He wanted tho buy from me from steam wallet he offerd me 8,00 euro in trade offer and i accepted it but i didn't get anything​

Provide Evidence:
    STEAMGUARD: Steam informs you that 5,00€ will be added to your Steam Wallet after you accept the trade.

Wallet will be added in same moment when you accept trade offer from "sculpturallez",

ID: sculpa
    Subtotal: 8,00€
    Total: 8,00€

STEAMGUARD: Your account will be credited the amount of 8,00€, the money will be available after the exchange.

©2014 Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
    VAT included in all prices where applicable. (?)
    http://steamcommunity.com/ (?)​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
    What should I not trade for?
    Do not trade for anything that cannot be added into the trade window within Steam. The most common examples of these scenarios are the following:

• Trading items/gifts for money outside of the Steam Community market. You cannot add Wallet credit, PayPal, gift cards or any form of money into the trade window.
    • Trading items/gifts for CD Keys. You cannot add a CD Key into the trade window. CD Keys that are offered can be for a different game, fake, used or region restricted.
    • Trading items/gifts for nothing in return in the first trade and expecting to get an item or gift in a later trade. There is no reason to not trade everything in one trade. You may add unlimited items/gifts to a single trade. A common example of this is using a middleman to facilitate a one sided trade.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.