1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Russian-language section

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Faust_404, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Faust_404

Faust_404 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67510103
    Hi all! So, im "newcomer" on this forum, but i want to ask you something important...
    Yes, im russian. I want to talk about offer - "Russian-language section".

Recently one scammer tried to deceive my friend... I wanted to help to my friend to made the complaint to your forum, and i did it, but it was closed with the reason "Is incorrect" because screenshots were in russian.

I suggest to make a separate branch of a forum especially for Russian-speaking users of Steam where they could throw reports, communicate and do everything too as ordinary "forumites".
    Will You support my idea? I could monitor this section, could become the administrator (experience I have, I administer on several projects, including G-44 servers and group of "Garage-44" and "VBIOS" TF2 servers, group and forum).
    I hope for your understanding.

And also excuse if my english is sometimes unclear, im using the translator :D

... - "Thanks and have fun!"
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Another suggestion would be to visit one of the many partner communities here, for there you may find a Russian-based community, or whatever you would be looking for.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well we no longer take reports outside of English here - that includes the chat logs in something other than English.
    We may have others here that speak other languages but whos to say they will be around in a year therefore making an appeal or review of the report/user impossible.
    So we added that to the policy a few months ago.
    As for partners taking them - same thing applies to them I would imagin. They would have someone there to review/accept but who's to say that user doesn't leave that group - it opens up problems for sure so now we refer ALL non-english reports to Valve as I stated to you on the one you made Friday.