1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Scammed on csgo

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by TurboPhantom, Nov 30, 2016.

1. TurboPhantom

TurboPhantom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81128773
    I was scammed on CSGO 2-3 months ago and i lost 20-30$ worth of items, i was scrolling through twitter and this guy was like a professional scammer, he did fake giveaways to keep followers, he said he could double your inventory, he had a repeating gif he'd repeat over and over that was scrolling through pages of knives and crap, me being gullible i fell for it and i was moments away from losing my items, minutes later he asked for my steam trade link and i sent him it, he sent me a trade and i accepted it (he did all my good items but me being cautious enough i took 2 skins that i liked out, just in case) and he took the rest, after i accepted the trade he blocked me on twitter and that was the end of it. I didn't really think about reporting him until now. his account name for twitter has changed from the last time i saw him and the account that sent me the trade was probably an alt or bot, trading my items to his main account if you could somehow trace it back to him and get my items back i would love life like crazy. This is the proof of the conversation and the trade history tab that showed what he took from me. http://imgur.com/gallery/Q91I7 and it will also be in this thread.

Attached Files:

2. TurboPhantom

TurboPhantom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81128773
    This is a picture showing that he blocked me (at the bottom of the picture)

Attached Files:

3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926