1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Scammed

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Awesomeone, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Awesomeone

Awesomeone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43193105
    Hello, I am quite upset at this moment in time. I have been trying to get a knife for a long time now and yesterday was the day. I unboxed a field tested m9 bayonet scorched. After the trade ban was over I wanted to maybe get a nicer knife. So i found this guy supercAt - Selling Keys 1.90$ who wanted to trade my knife for his. He said didnt trust me so he wanted a IRL friend. I told him to add my cousin. Then he wanted me to trade him the knife to see if we really knew each other. So i traded him then he went quiet. So i asked for the knife back and he said that he had already given it to me. After being very confused, We looked at the history and we saw this http://puu.sh/bI6rT/4c4f905013.jpg http://puu.sh/bI6w6/6c2af8a9e1.jpg This guy took my identity and traded my cousin. I really dont know what to do. Please help me. Thanks
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
  3. Awesomeone

Awesomeone New User

Steam:
    I dont know all the full details for the report
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    The original chat agreement in a screenshot is something you have to provide.
    You need the Steam id for the person that impersonated you.
    You need your friends trade history to show that he traded your item to the impersonator.
    You will need your trade history showing that you traded it to your friend.
  5. Awesomeone

Awesomeone New User

Steam:
    Would this give me a chance of getting the knife back or just getting the people banned?
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    We are not affiliated with VALVe or Steam so there is not a chance of getting your item back.