1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Skype evidence

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Higgins, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Higgins

Higgins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78554026
    I got scammed on Skype and I was wondering if Steam Support will accept Skype evidence to get the account that scammed me banned?
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Steam Support will take all evidence that you can submit. Generally a timeline and recounting of what happened is enough for the report to be logged. Please note that Steam Support and Steam are separate from and not affiliated with SteamRep.
  3. Higgins

Higgins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78554026
    So if someone scammed me and I have skype evidence they will ban/disable the steam account right?
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    We can't tell you what Steam Support will do, because we are not Steam Support.
  5. Zoofie

Zoofie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1427757
    Support staff may not consider assisting for it is outside of their responsibility, if you can connect the scammer to their steam account and I mean 100% link them to the steam you could put out a warning via some trading communities so people are cautious of that specific user. Deal on steam and keep it on Steam and keep the confirmation settings on and Valve will be able to more help you cause its within their responsibilities.