1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

So, I was hacked by this guy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114204275

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ApoLLo | Syrus, Aug 9, 2015.

1. ApoLLo | Syrus

ApoLLo | Syrus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52402391
    So I was just going on my daily grinding of CS:GO, and I was trying to trade up (as you do) and I met this guy (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114204275) , I don't remember clicking on anything from him, only having a quick conversation with him and then unadding him, but by then it was too late. Just an hour later in the middle of the game, I saw I started using a default knife rather than my knife I had equipped. I had got hacked. He had stolen my knife and a couple other skins.

if we could, could we just start reporting this guy? It's been 3 months and 12 tickets to steam support since the hack and I haven't got a SINGLE reply from them.

Something is f✿✿✿ed.
  2. ApoLLo | Syrus

ApoLLo | Syrus New User

Steam:
    Now I realise that this is not a scam, It's just been way too long with nothing happening and I'm just tired and fed up of trying to get this resolved. I just need somewhere where it MIGHT get something done.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Use the report function on his Steam profile and contact Steam support, SteamRep doesn't handle phishers.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If you were phished, Steam has a one-time customer service policy of returning phished/hijacked items. You'll need to have had email confirmation turned on during the time you were phished, and you will need to present a detailed account of what happened. You should go into your trade history and make sure that the items were traded to a specific person. It doesn't matter if the items have been traded off further into the stream to others, as long as you have the original profile.

You also need to emphasize that you have taken steps to secure your account.

This happened to me a few months ago, I got a reply in two days and got everything back.
    Enstage likes this.
  5. ApoLLo | Syrus

ApoLLo | Syrus New User

Steam:
    Thanks, I've created another ticket detailing my account and security of my account. Hopefully I get a reply and my items back. I will reply when this happens (if it does)
  6. ApoLLo | Syrus

ApoLLo | Syrus New User

Steam:
    Okay literally 20 F****** minutes later after I take your tips I get a reply and 1 of the 2 trades got reversed. I cannot thank you enough for helping and giving me tips. Hopefully my second trade gets reversed. Again, Thank you.
    a Gentleman and Enstage like this.
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I'm so glad I could help you out on this. Happy to hear you got some of your stuff back. Have you gotten everything else back yet?