1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steal skins CS :GO

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Dżastin Gimber, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Dżastin Gimber

Dżastin Gimber New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78106800
    Scam me Walther╳Trading Knife / Keys was so none or trade link had to give the knife a knife but I wanted to check Whether it is possible to send and turned it to some colleague ordered Whose to know in real life so I did send it knife together with a colleague on the team when we were on the team speaku this later do not know why he asked me in August how old I was and whence I am finally in August Speculation speech and went colleague give me the knife and suddenly he look in his inventory because a colleague got two trades and accepted the spoke to me with all my nick wrote the familiar August of 3 years on Steam and even nothing I had to exchange e-mail with some sort of link or anything so nei none know how I Entered into your account. Plz give back my knife boreal forest

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. Dżastin Gimber

Dżastin Gimber New User

Steam:
    Scam me Walther╳Trading Knife / Keys was so none or trade link had to give the knife a knife but I wanted to check Whether it is possible to send and turned it to some colleague ordered Whose to know in real life so I did send it knife together with a colleague on the team when we were on the team speaku this later do not know why he asked me in August how old I was and whence I am finally in August Speculation speech and went colleague give me the knife and suddenly he look in his inventory because a colleague got two trades and accepted the spoke to me with all my nick wrote the familiar August of 3 years on Steam and even nothing I had to exchange e-mail with some sort of link or anything so nei none know how I Entered into your account. Plz give back my knife boreal forest

Attached Files:

3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    1. Not where to report a scammer.
    2. SteamRep cannot recover your items.
    Locked and moved to archive.
  4. Dżastin Gimber

Dżastin Gimber New User

Steam:
    Scam me Walther╳Trading Knife / Keys was so none or trade link had to give the knife a knife but I wanted to check Whether it is possible to send and turned it to some colleague ordered Whose to know in real life so I did send it knife together with a colleague on the team when we were on the team speaku this later do not know why he asked me in August how old I was and whence I am finally in August meditate speech and went colleague give me the knife and suddenly he look in his inventory because a colleague got two trades and accepted the spoke to me with all my nick wrote the familiar August of 3 years on Steam and even nothing I had to exchange e-mail with some sort of link or anything so do not know how I none Entered into your account. Plz give back my knife boreal forest
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    You have spammed this all over the forums. Only file reports in the report section. There is absolutely no reason why you should need to post this in almost every section you can find.