1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steam game revoked.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by thebestiaM^, Jul 3, 2016.

1. thebestiaM^

thebestiaM^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50397386
    So basically i traded with a person last week. I saw a post of a user looking for keys for his gift copy of GTA 5. I added him, we agreed on the price, He sent me the copy of GTA 5 first as a gift, then I sent him 15 keys for it. Now the game is revoked. If i contact steam, Will i be able to get the game back, I have proof of the messages, and me sending him the keys, Would that work?
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Almost definitely not, Steam generally has the policy of not reimbursing anything for any reason.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Gifts aren't covered by Steam / Valve. Gifts are just that: Gifts. From Valve's perspective, he "Gifted" a game, and you "gifted" 15 keys via trade.

But if you have all conversations etc, then you can make a report here. But often such accounts are disabled after, for they owe Valve money, and stay disabled, for the owner won't reimburse Valve for their chargeback(s).