1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

SteamREP Web Plugin?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by {FG} TheMCBros99, Sep 28, 2014.

1. {FG} TheMCBros99

{FG} TheMCBros99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37872447
    Hi, I use SFM, and I was wondering if there was a plugin where if you click on someone, on their profile it says
    SteamREP - Then there steamrep link.
  2. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
  3. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    If you're looking for a browser plugin for Firefox or chrome then n0name made one but I don't see what SFM has to do with this unless I'm missing something.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    He's looking for a SFM steam plugin. We are using some for XenForo, for the login and the display below the avatar, the popup on-hover we have is one that was made by Mattie.

We've not made those plugins ourselves so far. As there is quite some different options for forum software (SFM, XenForo, PHPbb, vBullitin, etc etc) Its not really handy to even start doing so. Most communities/websites we work with either make their own to their own idea of how such should work, or pay somebody to make it for them, or use a pre-existing one that one can buy or get for free from the plugin community for the respective forums.
  5. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Oh no, I have that already :). I wanted to know how like on http://manncotrading.com/index.php/topic,461.0.html, it shows Taco's steamrep and backpack.
  6. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    If you're talking about SMF, as in Simple Machines Forum, there's an easy way to integrate Steam.

Guide here: https://docs.oneall.com/plugins/guide/social-login-smf/

It is helpful if you have a background and familiarity with SMF's backend and admin. Once you are able to do that, the rest should be possible with SMF's admin tools.
  7. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    I don't need to intergrate steam, I have it done.... How it shows under when they post a steamrep and backpack link... Did you click the example I sent?
  8. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Yeah, you be able to create those with some HTML/CSS and the integration.