1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Still Pending Report After 2 Years?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Alu Alucard Helֆing, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Alu Alucard Helֆing

Alu Alucard Helֆing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59953526
    So about 2-ish years ago i got a steam rep report sent on me from someone who thinks i was a scammer by explaining things in a to another friend who had a mic, we were in an HeLLsGamers TF2 trade server

and after awhile this report was said to be rejected due to lack of evidence or even screen shots to back up the report
    however after 2 years the report still says pending, and its been affecting the recent trading i do sense i started getting back into unusual/high item trading.

was wondering if this could get fixed or anything, i read the FAQ for this site and i did not see anything for "Still Pending" reports. I'm not sure how this all works, but i prefer it to be fixed, thanks
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Wasn't ever actually rejected, the person who said otherwise was never actually on staff.