1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Subject: 76561198049884322 Lyeden (SR scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lyeden, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyeden

Lyeden New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44809297
    |steamID: Lyeden
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:44809297
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049884322
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lyeden
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198049884322

Hello, Some weeks ago i decided to sell some of my items for real money. So a guy added me and wanted to buy my max head. He had like 5 rep on profile, and I didn't trust him because I had way more. I told him that I won't go first... I told him my paypal address, and then he said that he sent it, but he didn't (I posted a picture about that already on the post where he reported me) I waited a long time, Paypal money arrive instantly most of the times.. He kept saying that he sent it and kept calling me a scammer... I didn't receive anything! Then he started linking pictures about a payment (which is edited...) and saying that he sent it so I have to give it.. So well I didn't get it even after a week, and then he reported me here. And of course he won it and now I'm marked as a scammer... As I wrote already I posted a picture of my last month's received payments, and so weird his payment is not here.. Seriously how can I prove it then? I don't know why can't you believe me, we both posted the pictures! Check that post again and I want a re-investigate!
    Thanks in advance
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    The screenshot you posted in the report thread was edited, why is that?

[​IMG]
  3. Lyeden

Lyeden New User

Steam:
    And can you tell me what's edited in that?
  4. Lyeden

Lyeden New User

Steam:
    Actually, NOT ALL PAYMENTS CAN BE REFUNDED.......
  5. Lyeden

Lyeden New User

Steam:
    So? What happens now? I told the truth and no answer?
  6. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    You haven't really answered Ace's question yet, why did you edit that picture?
  7. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Lyeden,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    • Falsifying evidence
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.