1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Uncorfirmed Report.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by CaNtØnEs · ツ, Sep 9, 2015.

1. CaNtØnEs · ツ

CaNtØnEs · ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14248673
    Hello, i wanna ask to know if is possible to remove a unconfirmed report.

Some months ago i had a problem with PayPal and some of my payments got cancelled, one of them was a payment for a copy of GTA V as you can see in this report.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197988763074-none-no-items.89608/

Days before i talked with the victim and i cancelled the cargeback and apoligize for the problems, he has the money and i think all is resolved between us. I dont know if is possible to remove, because im having some troubles to trade with new people.

I traded and bought a lot of items via PayPal and i never had any problem, so if any admind can ask my question it will be so helpful. If it not possible i will undertand. Thanks and have a great day.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Leave a comment with all the evidence you can provide on the report. Staff will take it into account when reviewing the case.
  3. CaNtØnEs · ツ

CaNtØnEs · ツ New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the fast answer, but, ¿wich evidences? I only can upload the PayPal transaction because is the only that i have, that mistake was in January and we are in September, long time...
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Just put whatever information you have.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yes, reports are not removed upon request. Post evidence supporting your story in the report itself and just gonna have to be patient.
  6. CaNtØnEs · ツ

CaNtØnEs · ツ New User

Steam:
    Thanks! I uploaded 2 screenshots in the Report Thread but im not sure if it will be sufficient anyway thanks for your time.