1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Watching people get scammed.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Alcheya, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Alcheya

Alcheya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46722414
    I watched this guy scam some kid out of his items. His profile is littered with people commenting that he is a scammer, but since the people who know how to report this stuff don't know about scammer rep, these guys can get away with it for months before valve does anything about it... if you look at that guy, it seems he's been at it since April. Someone who is smart enough not to get scammed basically has no way to prove to Steamrep that the person is a scammer...

Just started browsing trade servers recently and I've seen at least 4 or 5 kids get scammed.. Kind of feel bad for them, but moreso, I'd rather not do business with one of those lowlifes.

| steamname: Troll
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:60541884
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081349497
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198081349497
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Ask the victims to make a report here or in a partner community, because heresy cant be used as evidence.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Why didn't you tell someone that runs those servers? I have a way to report things to me when I'm not in game on mine and many others have the same thing.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Just looking at it, that doesn't seem to be the main account. Probably one of many throw away alts.