1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Weird Fact I found.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by boomerandzapper, Aug 11, 2015.

1. boomerandzapper

boomerandzapper Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43768373
    Blocking someone while they are still on your friend's list will make it show that they are no longer on your friend's list to other people. This can lead to "Person A" having "Person B" on their friend's list, but "Person B" not having "Person A" on theirs.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    There are a couple of other instances with this is true. Private profiles, friends only profiles, the old friends of friends only profiles, I think sending someone invite MIGHT still show them in the api (but with a different <relation> element).
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    It also causes their "online" status to stop updating, so even if they go offline it still shows them online (when they block you).

I believe the "feature" you're referring to also depends on what account you view with or if you're logged in at all, though I haven't tested it at all.