1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

What the f✿✿✿

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Agent Creeper, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Agent Creeper

Agent Creeper Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57170088
    Why was my 2nd appeal denied and locked? Why would there be an option to appeal with the option of saying you have appealed before and want to retry but they won't even give me 10 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ minutes to have it up? I don't want your stupid answers FOR my thread, I want to know why you guys would DO this.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    There is no option that says you "want to retry", only one appeal is allowed.

See this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ (specifically point 11)

If you don't want their "stupid answers" then don't appeal then. You can't just keep appealing until you get the answer you want, doesn't work that way.
  3. Agent Creeper

Steam:
    Not talking about stupid answers in the appeal, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot, I'm talking about ✿✿✿✿✿✿s coming in and saying HURDUR U SHUDNT HAV SCAMD THENH RUUR!
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Keep it civil or do not post.
  5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Why they would "do this" is because it's the policy here. Really quite simple.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You only get one chance to appeal. While it's trivially easy to set up the appeal section to enforce that, where filling out the form blocks resubmissions, there are too many people who do not follow instructions, and the forum needs to be flexible enough to accommodate them and fairly allow a first actual appeal. For example, a person might:
    • make an appeal to remove pending reports. They aren't marked, so the appeal is set "invalid". If marked later, they have to make a new appeal.
    • also be marked by a different community, in addition to their SteamRep tag, and is told to resolve that case first. As above, appeal set "invalid", and make a new appeal after (and if) the partner removes their tag.
    • have already appealed, but request an appeal review due to extenuating circumstances or a demonstrably mishandled case. With special permission, a second appeal may be allowed, but for transparency the review itself is often done through regular the appeal form.
    We like to keep it open as an emergency outlet rather than have a permissions issue prevent consideration from a human being, but by policy once your appeal is rejected, you can't appeal again. If you continue spamming it in protest though, we can and will explicitly block individuals from submitting new appeals.

The following is extremely relevant to your question(s):
  7. Agent Creeper

Steam:
    f✿✿✿ all of you shitbags at Steamrep, I'm tired of being threatened ingame for your stupid f✿✿✿✿✿✿ valve trade dickriding.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Last warning for keeping it civil, please.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    @NikosoikonomouX Please do not state inaccurate policy. Adding an admin on steam or PM is not how we process reviews. The user submits a new "appeal" thread but must specifically state it is an appeal review. This makes the process transparent and prevents admin shopping.
  10. NikosoikonomouX

NikosoikonomouX Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87933695
    Sorry