1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why are my threads regarding Privacy Policy concerns being moved from this forum?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by BigMac187, Sep 28, 2016.

1. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
    I've posted a couple threads regarding privacy policy concerns but they are being locked and either deleted or moved from this sub forum. It seems like you are trying to hide important concerns from your visitors. If you don't want to answer the questions so be it but removing visibility of these concerns from your visitors to me outlines how there is an obvious issue and concerns regarding privacy and you are doing all in your power to hide these concerns by locking and deleting / moving these threads.
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    If you read the responses to the posts you'll understand. Archive is here: http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/discussion-archive.68/

Those replies provide the only response we can offer when you are making legal accusations and threats. If you spam reposts again, you will be permanently banned from these forums.