1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041627833 (Rororo808)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mvskoke, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Mvskoke

Mvskoke New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47516614
    | steamname: rororo808
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:40681052
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041627833
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rororo808
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041627833

[​IMG]

I was trying to run a craftle. (10 people join for 1 rec, they each choose a class, 1 person gets multi class, and I craft a hat with the rec, whoever selected the class of the crafted hat gets the hat, and their rec back) There wasn't enough interest so I never held it. Then this guy sends me a friend request and wants to scam everyone. (I kinda overreacted calling him a monster). His scam didn't even make sense, seeing as I craft a random hat, and everyone can see what hat I crafted. But he still tried to scam people. Later my friend Nathan tried to trick him into scamming him, by giving rororo 2 ref to buy him a hat. rororo agreed, stole his ref and blocked nathan. Nathan deleted his screenie so that's why he isn't making his own thread. I just wanted to include that to show that this guy is a bad person, who will try to scam more people.
  2. Sickest

Sickest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5975384
    it seems like he was trying to trap you into being a scammer. i don't see how he would benefit from the scam. the entire thing makes no sense whats so ever. unless his plan was for you to tell him what the hat was, guess correctly, and take the hat for himself.

And your story about nathan makes no sense either, how did nathan get his refined stolen? and why would he delete the screenshots.
    if there is no proof of the matter there is no reason to even mention it, because 1. it makes no sense, and 2. you have no proof.

ANY kind of raffles done without admin supervision should not be done, and could get you banned from most servers.
  3. Nathan Cash

Nathan Cash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45077164
    Ill explain. He wanted the hat. He thought it was already crafted from what I understand and asked to "hold on to it". He kinda admitted to wanting to scam it. Later I tried to get him to scam me and when I tried to use alt+prt sc it didnt work so I didnt have a screenie. It didnt really make sense to me either after reading the chat log. Could an admin just note this so if/when he is reported again, you will take no time in banning him?​
  4. Sickest

Sickest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5975384
    you didn't really explain much at all o_O, only that you want him to get banned faster NEXT time. this whole post seems weak to me personally,
    and you must have some serious time on your hands to get this guy to fall into a scam through Coercion.

He KINDA admitted (no proof), and when you screenshot something, you just press Prt Scr only, not ALT+Prt Scr, and open MS paint and Cnt+V (control V)
  5. Nathan Cash

Nathan Cash New User

Steam:
    AIght thanks. Ya I wasn't sure if this should even be reported. If any mods/admins feel it should be closed just do so.
  6. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, a SR admin will look into this when he / she can.

Note that the accused probably misunderstood the kind of raffle that was being done and should as Sickest mentioned never be hosted on a server where you have no authority to do so (as i have had this happen a few times during my times at JAG). As mentioned in this post, we'll let an admin decide over the fate of this report.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Nathan Cash

Nathan Cash New User

Steam:
    Alright, I already told skoke not to raffle on servers after I found out he did. Thanks for looking into this!
  8. Mvskoke

Mvskoke New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47516614
    I checked the rules before I did the raffle, It was okay on the server I was on
  9. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.