1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198086302094 «SH»FreeWilly

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|, Jul 23, 2013.

1. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43087802
    STEAM_0:0:63018183 (Freewilly)

Victim:
    | steamname: TheCommaCapper
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:43087802
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046441333
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCommaCapper
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046441333

Scammer:
    | steamname: «SH»FreeWilly
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:63018183
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086302094
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FreeWillys
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198086302094

Screenshots: (Have a video of him running.)

Description: We were doing a duel and when he was losing, he went afk for about 20 minutes then when he rejoined he made me an offer of 3 keys so he wouldn't lose his hat when he lost, Then left when i declined, i've been told he has been doing more of this, but have no proof.
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Hello there! Thank for submitting this report. On the video you uploaded, can you please post what parts of the video (Example: 0:00) that are important for this report? Thanks!
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, if possible, provide server logs.
  4. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63018183
    I am Humphard, this happened about 3 months ago, many occasions after this he has harassed me about it and many times i offered to give him stuff he declined, then one day he joined my game and asked me to buy an item from him and we would be cool, so I bought the item from him, so he would leave me alone and we haven't talked since, yesterday he randomly commented on my outpost, stating a complete lie(http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12546846) saying I scammed numerous people all the time, which I don't. I play on PPM spycrabbed an unusual and lost, payed up and was on my way.I spycrab keys all the time and have never ran. This has been the only time I have done something like this. This was when I started trading and I got worried and didn't want to loose all my items(the unusual was basically my bp). I understand it was wrong, but I thought this was done when he said I bought the items from him. Also he is lieing to every single person who reads the desc about me doing this to more people. That is why he has no proof. Like I said I did this when i started trading and didn't want to loose my bp. I understand it was wrong, but I have done over 100 spycrabs and this has been the only incident
  5. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    ^He admited to running, Also I said others have told me you have, that's why i have brought this back up.
  6. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    This is from like 3 months ago, My internet has been being dumb for the last couple of months so i have not been able to get on this computer and do this.
  7. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    Well now your lieing to everyone because 1. you have no proof of me running from other crabs 2. I haven't done it, besides this one(the unusual was my whole bp, as you saw in the video) 3. It doesn't take 3 moths to upload a video to Steamrep. Please stop trying to lie. I saw the message you sent to my friend on how you put 3 buds up against my 17key hat, which was also a lie. Please stop lieing to people. Thanks!
  8. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    I had roughly around 20 keys in items up on the table which you ran from after pleading
  9. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    hmmm then I wonder why you were messaging my friends telling them you had 3buds, also you didn't have 20keys, as I thought it was at the time because I was new to trading, now I see you had less than 10 keys :)
  10. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    Actually no, 3 months ago the strange original was worth around 14 keys. So no it was 20 keys.
  11. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    I say he runs from duels on his trade (I'm not supposed to do this and i'm sorry) and he replies with this

Attached Files:

12. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    Pretty much all of it, it's the duel and towards the end him stating "Can i give you 3 keys and not lose it?" and then running
  13. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    I was new.... Didn't know prices.... Also are you gonna show them the part where you started commenting on my trades or are you just showing where i commenting because you started commenting on my trades and what not. This was my response because he wouldn't stop
  14. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    Stop adding my friends and going around telling them that I run from spycrabs and how I'm a bad trader. I'm sick of it if you have a problem like I said many times talk to me...
  15. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    Already stated i was doing that
    2 things, 1. I'm not adding your friends, He commented on what i said about you and told me i'm scum then i showed him the evidence and he turned around, 2.You blocked me 2 months ago when i asked you to give me what you owe.
  16. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    2 things. 1. You are adding my friends because one of them said, Why did some guy Named TheCommaCappe saying that you ran, and all this crap, and guess what he deleted me and is no longer friends with me, we been friends for 2 months and he is gone because of you. 2. He was right you are going around ruining my trading rep, and some people are fighting back for me because they don't care for low lives like yourself like yourself :)

17. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    All you are doing is insulting me, after you ran from a duel, all i want is what i won or = to that, but noooo, people like you have to run from trades, also i didn't add him he commented on my trade saying i'm scum and willy is a good guy, i showed him proof he asked you and he said you deleted him.
  18. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
    I wouldn't be as mad and "insulting" you if you weren't going around the trading community telling everyone I'm a bad trader and I only trade for profit, you don't even know me. How the hell would you know if I'm a good trader. What gives you the right to go around telling people that. Do you wake up in the morning saying, "How well can I ruin FreeWilly's rep." I give stuff away all the time. So stop telling people your silly lies, I'm getting really sick of all your bull crap lies. Also I had nothing to do with my friend thinking your a scum(not surprised he thinks you are one anyway) The friend who de-friended me was Gamegekko because you told him a bull-crap lie, like you tell everyone else.

I wouldn't be mad and "insulting" you if weren't going around the trading community telling everyone I'm a bad trader and I only trade for profit, you don't even know me. How the hell would you know if I'm a good trader. I give stuff away all the time. So stop telling people lies, I'm getting really sick of your bull crap lies. Also I had nothing to do with the guy who thinks your a scum(I'm not surprised he thinks you are one anyway) The friend that de-friend me was GameGekko because you told him a bull crap lie, like you tell everyone.
  19. «SH»FreeWilly

«SH»FreeWilly New User

Steam:
  20. TheCommaCapper |KaZma-_-|

Steam:
    That's what you get for being a runner, i'm going to tell people you did it.