1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Tell me if this isnt the right way to post this please

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Argentino, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argentino

Argentino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14633956
    Im looking to sell some of Dota2 items , for real money , as far i need just 0.49 to buy this Post Apocalyptic Mayhem - Chaos Pack DLC The cost for this item is just 0.49 i dont even have the game for that DLC , ¿Why do i want to buy it? Becouse i want to have the Steam market enable and the only way to do is buying anything on steam. and im going to buy that even when i dont need it , couse is the cheeper item on steam at the moment.
    If someone want to give me a hand , check my inventory , i could give The Stinger (WR bow with Custom power shoot animation) for near that price. but first i would like to have 1 (Mediador is the word?) ... just check my inv, and tell me if u want to buy something, i can use paypal acc , but im not sure if i can add founds on steam without a verific pp account ... you can check my Steam history 6 years of service ,and not a single punishment on me , public profile steam lvl 10+.. ... well if someone feel to do me this favor i would love to trade.
  2. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
  3. Argentino

Argentino New User

Steam:
    why do i have to log again , in that website , when i am already loged here?
  4. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:

Because it's the official Steam forum.
    Steamrep isn't related to VALVe in ANY WAY.

Steamrep forum isn't for trading.
  5. Argentino

Argentino New User

Steam:
    i see , anyways they ask for post and lot of stuff , i cant even read the guides on that web :( thanks anyway
  6. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    You need ti link your Steam account to your forum account in order to post there.
  7. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

If you want to sell Dota2 stuff, you can go to the official dota site forums, the above mentioned SPUF, or http://www.dota2traders.com

Rep, selling and buying threads have no place on steamrep
    SteamRep only handles reports, trade related issues, appeals and community collaboration to fight scamming, phishing, hijacking and that sort of bad stuff.

Locking thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.