1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need SteamRep experts for private discussion for new project

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Swag [Inc], Aug 29, 2013.

1. Swag [Inc]

Swag [Inc] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5001004
    Hello guys,

I'm the owner of trade.tf, and I had a few ideas (and I also thought the implementation through) that could simplify the process of dealing with scammers but also with cheaters (bot-crafters) in general. So rather than going on my own and writing a competing/complementing system, I'd rather have a private chat with a few steamrep expert to explain my ideas and discuss shortcomings and potentially work together.

So feel free to let me know how we should proceed about that, could be a live chat for better interaction of questions/answers.

Thanks,

Swag [Inc]
    http://trade.tf
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Just add one of the admins and chat. Not sure why you need to post something formal.

I think we're aware of more "shortcomings" than you could possibly know about. :) Not sure we need to know more, but just add one of us and chat us up.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I added him to talk.

Talked, posting it in admin cave.

4. Swag [Inc]

Swag [Inc] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5001004
    Hey Mattie!, just to clarify, I was thinking of my own proposal shortcomings, not about the steamrep shortcomings. That being said, I had a good back and forth exchange of ideas with SilentReaper and it really helped me understand better the situation and improve my initial proposal. And like he just posted, he'll be sharing it all with you guys.