1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Unable to submit donation

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by rannmann, Sep 1, 2013.

1. rannmann

rannmann Firepowered Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12745439
    Anytime I click your paypal donate button, I get an error message on Paypal's end:

[​IMG]

I know Chrome sometimes has header issues with Paypal, so I tried Firefox and had the same result. Is there an email address I can just put in rather than using the link? Or is this just Paypal being Paypal and eventually it will end up working?
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I just asked, we think its paypal being a ass. as far as we know, the paypal associated with it is working fine.
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

Not quite look at the top right corner of the screenshot, you aren't signed into paypal to do the purchase to begin with. I am pretty sure that's the issue.

4. rannmann

rannmann Firepowered Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12745439

Actually that screenshot is when I am logged in; I'm not sure why the menu doesn't reflect such. This is what happens when I click the link without being logged in:

[​IMG]

It seems after waiting a day I still can't use the paypal link.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I talked with Diego, we'll check things out. Maybe PP changed the interface or w/e.

So Mattie! may need have a chat with Diego to find whats going on.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    rannmann likes this.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    The issue has been found and resolved, PayPal acted up for something (unrelated to the OP) and blocked. Donations can now be done again and the issue has the attention of Diego.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**