1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198043359374 MexicanGuy (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MexicanGuy, May 21, 2013.

1. MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41546823
    | steamname: MexicanGuy
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41546823
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043359374
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mexicanguy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043359374

I was tagged as an SR SCAMMER about 5-6 months ago, I was playing TF2 and some guy called "I'm 1" added me and claimed he was a Valve employee, my mind was probably not in this planet because I did every single thing he wanted me to do, after I traded my "Bill's Hat" and some other non-valuable items to be "scanned" , I only got back the non-valuable items and I kept asking what happened and he said that the item had being scammed by me. I told him the price I paid for it and he said that it was 2 keys below the average price, by the time we were chatting on steam he had already blocked me. I did´t contact Valve after all this problem because at that time I was only interested in the pc game TF2
    After all this happened that same day I got angry and started to do the same thing he did to me with Steam users and I never had success. I was marked as a SR SCAMMER in the SteamRep website and ended up doing the thread that you are know reading.
    Yes, I tried to scam people with a "Valve Employee" excuse, but I never had success, I got banned from trading for at least one month and now I can't enter in any of the prestigious trading places and SteamRep-connected servers. If you remove my tag you will not see my steamname ever again in these appeal forums, I know that if I get once again reported I can or will lose my steam account and everything within it, this behavior will not be repeated because of the reason above and I have learned what and what not to do in the trading community of steam.
    Thanks for your time.
    MexicanGuy
  2. MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy New User

Steam:
    Because sadly, the best way of learning is through our own mistakes...
  3. MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy New User

Steam:
    And now I'm an honest trader in the Steam Community
  4. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
    Thats like saying you tried to rob a store but never succeeded. You did try to scam, and if you did succeed i have no doubts you would have kept the item you scammed.
  5. MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy New User

Steam:
    Yes you are right, but I would have not kept the item and I still didn't succeed
  6. Reaper1

Reaper1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16807422
    Again, you're saying you still didn't manage to scam someone...
    Pretty confident that your tag wont be removed after saying such things
  7. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy New User

Steam:
    Thanks for reviewing the post.
  9. MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy New User

Steam:
    So, I've being waiting for an answer for about a month I just want to talk with the admin
  10. Cedar

Cedar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30888088
    Bumping delays your appeal
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @MexicanGuy.
    Since you completely lied about your association with 76561198076291456, per point 1# of our appeal tips, I am declining to grant your appeal. Appeal denied.