1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198065218104 Night SAP

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SAP | Night, May 5, 2013.

1. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52476188
    | steamname: SAP | Night
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:52476188
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065218104
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065218104

Hello there.

The reason I am "SR" Banned is because of my in real life little brother who is a scammer. (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198026050167)
    He has scammed a number of people including one bud, stormy storm festive tree, smoking raincatcher, stormy storm dr dappers and a ghosts milkman

I did NOT scam any of these items at all.
  2. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    He has now abandoned the account as i made him irl.
  3. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    Still waiting, been a few months now.

I have not scammed and actually been trading more, got myself a good unusual.
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    As per our conversation (screenshots of which is available to SR on demand), I suggest you offer to submit birth certificates to SR if requested, since "my brother did it" is like "my dog at my homework" all too often untrue.
  5. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    Hello Mattie or whoever may help me with this.

I am appealing my tag which I was given for being an alternate account.
    This is wrong it is my little brother so I would like an Admin to contact me so I can send screenshots of Birth certificates and other personal information I can use to prove I do in fact have a brother.
    For me, My name is Night, always has been and I run a Highlander team in Nz/Aus and do not do much trading.
    Main reason for appealing is that I use outpost to buy/sell things on a small scale, I don't do huge unusual trading and never paypal.
    Meanwhile my brother hangs out on Saxton hale servers his entire life scamming young children (My brother just turned 14)
    So if Mattie! or Helen or a high admin could add me so I can send information that would prove I have a brother I would very much appreciate it.
    For me Competitive Tf2 is what I enjoy. This SteamRep tag makes me seem untrusted when I run a team which is not a good look.

thanks

Night.

(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065218104/)
  6. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    I'd also like to thank Venganza for his help.
  7. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    Bump? been over 4 months now.
  8. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    5 months...
  9. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    ===UPDATE===
    Due to other reasons the exact items that my brother scammed (And why I am banned) are:
    Stormy Storm Rather Festive Tree
    Bubbling Rimmed Raincatcher
    Smoking Dr Dappers Topper
    Earbuds

Those are what was scammed.

Still waiting on an admin to contact me to prove 1: I did not scam anything and 2: I do in fact have a brother and he did do it.

-Thanks, Night.
  10. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Just need to let you know, even if your brother did it, your account is under your responsibility.
  11. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    Thanks your your "input" and yes I realize that my account is my responsibility but is my IP address?
    My little brother was on HIS account and because we are on the same IP address Mattie! found me as an "alt" when my brother was banned.

-Thanks for your concern
  12. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    So you joined Steam then sometime later you created him an account but the IP market the one you use ATM as alt of a scammerr cuz your little brother scammed on the account you made after yours?
  13. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:

We both live under the same roof, so we both use the same internet and thus, the same IP.
  14. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:

Yeah so your little brother joined Steam after you but he got tagged hence why you are now?
  15. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    We both played his account is older than mine.
    One day he scammed someone and got tagged then Mattie! saw my account on the same IP address and banned me as an alt.
  16. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    You keep saying that the admins need to show that you have a brother, but it's actually the reverse. The burden of proof is on the one who is appealing.

You should probably do what VenGanZa said and show some sort of proof that you do have a brother. Since this information could be pretty personal, I'd suggest using the show to groups option. Info on it is here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-provide-sensitive-info-with-showtogroups.42504/
  17. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    You would make a terrible attorney.
  18. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    I'm not trying to be an attorney. I'm just saying that it's his job to prove himself innocent in this case. Let's not make this about me.
  19. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Except it's not. The burden of proof always rests on the accuser. I'm just reading your replies to various threads and wondering why you're not banned yet.
  20. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    That sounds like a personal attack on me. If you have a problem with me, send me a pm. Pretty sure this isn't the place to do this.