1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198109927253 Appeal for "StruttingPhil" & Alts

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by StruttingPhil2013, Oct 6, 2013.

1. StruttingPhil2013

StruttingPhil2013 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74830762
    Hello

First off, I'd like to apologize to You Are The One, I am sorry that I commented on your weight. After many many hundreds of hours of working out, I can honestly say, it is something that should not be done. I can honestly say without any doubt that whatever you do is your business, I have seen some spooky s✿✿✿ these last few months, please forgive me.

I'd also like to apologize to any other admins that I have trolled / dicked around with. I'm sorry for being a little s✿✿✿ all the time.

I can't log into any of the accounts that I have made the last few weeks just for doing so, if you guys can explain why the SR network is kinda flaky, I'd appreciate it.

==

I received my original tag from unintentional chargebacks sometime in May or June of 2012. There where issues with some of the transactions, but all of the people I worked with where refunded. I'm not really sure how it happened, but I made sure I returned all of the goods that where effected by it where returned.

Sometime later, I did create an account that impersonated AcesGamer, this issue was resolved around late October and early November of last year as well. I did this out of spite, I never had any intentions of scamming or anything, I was just fooling around and trolling.

I'm not sure what my current SR tag was after that, I think that it was added when I got my AF2 tag, there was a guy that opened a report on me the night that the money I sent him was charged back, I ended up refunding him the next day when I first got on and found out what had happened, from there the thread just sat in a "Pending" state indefinitely, but once I got my AF2 tag, it appears this was added, after the AF2 tag was removed, the SR tag was left.

Besides this, I have constantly been trolling the SR forums and the user pages of various Moderator and Admins for the past year. Perhaps the tag was left because of something I did, but I'm not sure. I'm not trying to imply anything, this is just what I think happened.

A few months ago I returned for a little bit and did mess around with various communities, including TF2 Outpost and SR. I didn't directly impersonate any users, but I did put something like "TF2 Outpost Admin: StruttingPhil" or "SteamRep / SR Admin: StruttingPhil", I don't remember, but yet again, I knowingly did troll without he intent to scam anyone, and for some reason did this knowing that I would either receive another tag or have another reason added to why I am tagged.

I'm really here to apologize to everyone I have been an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ to since my original tagging, and from all my trolling. I really want you guys to understand that as stupid as it sounds, I have never had the intent to scam anyone, I have just been an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ going around and trolling. I have never scammed anyone. I'll do anything to prove this to you, if you guys have any questions about anything, please tell me and I will reply truthfully, if you need full trade history or anything like that, just tell me, and I will not shitpost. I've been gone a long time, and I am ready to be honest and prove to you that I am not a scammer.

| steamname: "StruttingPhil" How We Rollin
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:40294399
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040854526
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/StruttingPhil
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040854526
  2. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Please appeal using the account you linked or anyone marked in associate with them.

As the one you use ATM isn't marked
  3. ONE MORE FINAL EBA

ONE MORE FINAL EBA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48136792
    I don't really understand what you mean by this.

If you want me to re post this thread with an account like the one (or another one if you need) I'm using right now, I'll do it but I don't understand why that would do anything.
  4. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Just for the record, I did grant his impersonation appeal on grounds that there was no intent to scam. I can provide additional info to admins upon request.
  5. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148

You should use one of the account that is marked to make your appeal. Not a steamrep account linked to a Steam account that isn't market or market alt of the account you wish to appeal for.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    300lbs is not fat, I just have big bones. :(
  7. ONE MORE FINAL EBA

Steam:
    I sort of understand what you mean by this, I can't find a way to re associate STEAM_0:0:40294399 with any new account, I vaguely remember knowing how to do this. Now it appears it is done automatically, so I don't know how to update this.

http://forums.steamrep.com/members/strut-sec-struttingphil.3409/ is the account you might want me to use? I can't seem to log into it, and its banned ;~; . I think I found the password to it
  8. ONE MORE FINAL EBA

Steam:
    ;~;
  9. GETBaC

GETBaC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49241791
    I should just kill myself.

This is going to literally take years to get resolved

my computer keeps crashing when viewing anything on SR. this website does this every god damn time.
  10. GETBaC

GETBaC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49241791
    also no i don't store passwords on this computer, so please do not get mad at me if I end up making 10 accounts to reply with, ill try to use this account but if there is a problem on your end of the host, then thats your problem
  11. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    I'm really sorry this appeal has been waiting for so long, but you need to appeal with the originally tagged account.