1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198037044379 (lilwolfyyy)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by __backtrack, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __backtrack

__backtrack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51232834
    I could do that but would need to setup screencapture and upload it somewhere which may take a little bit.
    We already got proof that both account were scamming and one of them valve trade banned. We were waiting to see if the 2nd account "friend" would come online and give back the max head to resolve the issue and save his account.
    I just recently might of found a new account which if it is (Most likely) will probably want to make him give it back even more
  2. DrAgOnBoRn #Bot 1 Idler

DrAgOnBoRn #Bot 1 Idler New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42301559
    If you can just do it , then u will have a solid proof :D
  3. __backtrack

__backtrack New User

Steam:

I don't see how it will help much but ill see what I can do
    Thanks for help and everything but just wondering whats up with your steam trade ban? don't know how you can provide a middleman service with that
  4. DrAgOnBoRn #Bot 1 Idler

Steam:
    Thats Was Long Time Ago :S
    I Was Middleman For My Friends Between Friends xD
    Trading Some Dota 2 Accounts :S
  5. __backtrack

__backtrack New User

Steam:
    Oh ok, not sure how dota 2 stuff works but you should contact steam if you didn't do anything
    I have to get going now, I can probably give that a try tomorrow
  6. DrAgOnBoRn #Bot 1 Idler

Steam:
    Good Luck :D
    Hope A Admin Will Tag The Hackers
  7. Krysk

Krysk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33225986
    I've just been alerted to this trade by a friend, I am not that heart container person, He's a friend that i used to go onto hale with and he changed his name to mine and his display picture to merely piss me off -.-. Next time if you accuse somebody of being a scammer, can you get proper proof first? :|
  8. Krysk

Krysk New User

Steam:
    Also; i just reread it and couldn't figure out how to edit my above post, so sorry for double posting.
    "Both have used same name, live in same area, and use the same profile picture. Also has changed his name to homework/studying before which the 2nd account told me a bunch of times what they were doing."

My name's been krysk since about November, i change my name merely to annoy my friends. (E.g. it's recently been changed to mike litoris). I live about two hours out of melbourne, which is where Heart Container lives according to his profile, and Wow, the same display picture, that definately means we're the same person!
    I'm in university, and was studying for my calculus assignment and changed it to homework/studying so my non-university friends on steam wouldn't be harrassing me.

Also, that "sparky (L)" person or whoever it was was playing with me on friday night on a server and told me to add him as a friend because he mentioned that I was mentioned in this friend. That's why i have him on my friendlist :)

Also "http://steamcommunity.com/id/sparkybradley" is one of my real life friends. He doesn't even know who the other sparky or heart container are -.-.
  9. __backtrack

__backtrack New User

Steam:
    I'm not "accusing" you of anything or saying for sure but it is a bit suspicious to have the same profile picture, name, location and both added.
  10. Krysk

Krysk New User

Steam:
    Yeah, i'm rather tired so sorry if i jumped automatically to conclusions. The profile picture was from the game "QCUBE" or something like that? idk. Anyone can get it off the steam avatar list.

I added "Lilwolfyy" back in early march i believe? I wanted to buy his medic's mirror. (Trade = http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/1262149), and then he started playing on the same server as me so i kept him added as a friend. And i met |RU| Sparky on friday or thursday night, I'm not too sure tbh.

And yeah, i'll agree that it is rather suspicious, but it's not me :\
  11. __backtrack

__backtrack New User

Steam:

I believe you now sorry bout that, just both account were very similar

An admin can probably change this thread to accepted now since it doesn't look like sparky is going to give my max head back
    Thanks to anyone who helped
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.