1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Proof of the trade was done

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by NETRICK, Dec 21, 2013.

1. NETRICK

NETRICK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21862871
    Hi guys

I just have been scammed. Or.. I will have the answer on monday when I call PayPal.

So. I wanted to sell my knife and this guy added me. He sended the money through paypal and on the money'transfer, he wrote a note that said he traded a knife with me. So after I recieved the money, i traded him the knife (I have pictures of our steam chat and picture of the trade)

10 minutes later, I could see that he tried do pull back the money by creating a case on paypal.

So now I have to proof that he actualy got the knife.
    Do you guys give me some help of what I should do and say to paypal?
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Make a screenshot of your inventory history within steam (cut out your personal info that is in top right, ie: login name) and use that and the other screenshots to:
    1. Report to Valve that he scams
    2. make a report here on SR that he scams
    3. Defend on Paypal.

Please be aware tho that paypal's policy explicitly excludes electronic items to be traded.
  3. NETRICK

NETRICK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21862871
    Thx for your answer, but I was hoping to the some help on the "Defend on Paypal part" How can i proof that he got the knife?
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  5. Zarna

Zarna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52680629
    :D ty for information i will use it too if some will attempt to do this