1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198039843654 gHG SR scammer ban appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by gHG, Dec 11, 2013.

1. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39788963
    | steamname: gHG
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:39788963
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039843654
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gameHelpGuy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198039843654

I find it 100% good this account got marked in the first place because it stopped the hacker from trading with anyone else after that but I regained my account after the hijacker/hacker stole it even with steamguard enabled. The hacker in question has been marked on steam rep but I do not actually know if thats the person who stole my account to begin with. I have been able to trade like normal with people and have set up scammer markings towards the accounts that were also with whoever took mine to begin with. If not i will be setting them up after this appeal is sent. I wish to have the SR scammer tag removed as stated in the title now that I have regained my account and have steamguard back on it again. Hopefully stopping further attacks on it so i dont loose my unusuals or special stranges again. This time steam cant give me a call back thing but yea..
    I scribbled out my personal name and the things they needed to identify it was mine (credit card and stuff) and 2 pictures of comments of trading within the last week or so and trades from earlier this month and november. There are about 2 more chat things with steam from the identification but i couldn't fit it all in so sorry about that. I hope that I can get the appeal and if you need to do a 1 to 1 i will happily oblige in order to get this scar off my account so I don't get any more dirty looks from people on steam when I ask to trade.

Attached Files:

2. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    I you need more evidence I can add some at your request.
  3. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    I'm pretty sure the admins are going to ask for the support ticket top to bottom, only blacking out personal information. That's usually pretty important.

Other than that, I think this should be fine.
  4. DerpyHooves 2

DerpyHooves 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51664270
    um fine for wht
  5. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    Ill add more to the ticket sure thing. Anything so that I know im back to being trusted again. Hopefully this is more than enough proof that I am me. If not tell me and I can probably add some if you gave me more info into what it should be. Also the big blue line in the first quote was my anger ask and calling the hacker a dick and stuff...

Attached Files:

6. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    Ill add more to the ticket sure thing. Anything so that I know im back to being trusted again. Hopefully this is more than enough proof that I am me. If not tell me and I can probably add some if you gave me more info into what it should be. Also the big blue line in the first quote was my anger ask and calling the hacker a dick and stuff...
  7. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    Hope I can get unbanned soon so i can do my usual strange giveaways without dirty looks going towards me...
  8. DerpyHooves 2

DerpyHooves 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51664270
    how do you get a scammer tag of
  9. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    Im sorry but do you mean "how do I get a scammer tag off?"
    If yes go to the scammer appeal page and follow their instructions. If it is how I got the scammer tag its that someone got through steamguard and the fact i never click links from users the person got my account. Ive never shared any info of the account or me which means this person either guessed both my loggin name and password or somehow got a virus onto my computer. EIther way the guy who stole it was in the Ukraine somewhere and I hope he died in the floods for karmas sake.
  10. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    So its been changed to "BANNED BY SR" does this mean the same thing or did I somehow get marked worse even though I havent done anything wrong? :confused:
  11. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    So its been changed to "BANNED BY SR" does this mean the same thing or did I somehow get marked worse even though I havent done anything wrong? :confused:
  12. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    No, that's just a change in wording for the site. Nothing has changed as far as how you are marked. Banned by SR means the same thing as SR Scammer.
  13. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    So im still gonna have to wait about 25 years till this gets seen or if I get interviewed for some reason. Sure thing thanks for the clarity though. Still finding where my items that were stolen went to and who to mark as the scammer over all these scammers involved. Im getting all the accounts that were involved in this thing that took the items to be marked down so its easier to track the bastard who stole virtual items.
  14. gHG

gHG New User

Steam:
    Now I play the waiting game for something that will never happen. Maybe one day they will look at my ticket and unmark me so I can go back to being a normal TF2 trader. A boy can dream about this process taking less time than 3 cat lives..
  15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.