1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198083232581 - (Phrazed / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by {FD}Percy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. {FD}Percy

{FD}Percy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50133699
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083232581 (Phrazed)

Victim profile: 76561198060533127

What happened? Description:
    He tried multiple times in getting my TS Bills hat. He offered 5 ref for ALL of my crates via trade offers and he put in the hat as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry that I wouldn't get the chat log. I closed it right before he removed me.
    http://imgur.com/fwD6J4E
    http://imgur.com/LCNrgDU

Attached Files:

2. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    doesn't seem like there's anything that needs to be reported/dealt with. seems like he didn't know prices or something.
  3. {FD}Percy

{FD}Percy New User

Steam:
    Well if I had the chatlogs there would be more proof of this. I'm 100% positive that he knows the prices of this item. His backpack is worth a lot. http://backpack.tf/id/76561198083232581
  4. {FD}Percy

{FD}Percy New User

Steam:
    Plus, the fact that he asked to buy my all my crates seems pretty fishy to me.
  5. -[FF]- Taco

-[FF]- Taco New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61483426
    My side of the story:
    I wanted to buy some crates because I was planning on uncrating (Buying 8 keys). He had a few so I offered some metal for them and kept increasing the price because he didn't like my previous offers for the crates. The reason why I sent a trade offer instead of physically trading him is because he was in a game and I wouldn't want to waste his time since putting in 25+ items would take a while. The bills hat, unfortunately, was a misclick; due to clicking too fast. Here's some pictures to show his inventory.
    ---------------------------
    In these pictures, it shows that his hats are very close to his crates. A simple double click on the hat would accidentally input them into the trade. He also doesn't have the bills hat anymore, which was also beside the crates, which I ended up misclicking.
    Percy has no proof of any conversation that took place AND no proof that I was trying to take his bills hat multiple times, let alone once.
    ---------------------------
    If you have any questions/issues/concerns, I would be happy to accommodate.

Attached Files:

6. -[FF]- Taco

-[FF]- Taco New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61483426
    This was an honest mistake, and therefore I should not be penalized.