1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198057330984 - (Grill Gamer / [None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ForteSP, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198057330984 (Grill Gamer)

Victim profile: 76561198088660638

What happened? Description:
    I've seen dumb scammers, but this one is quite possibly the dumbest I've ever seen. Not only did he fake +rep himself, but he did it with the same account.

He literally went on his own wall and +repped himself from the exact same account​

Provide Evidence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grill-Gamer/ the reputation in question is currently on the wall. View attachment 55290 View attachment 55291

Attached Files:

2. routemasters

routemasters New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49520930
    How exactly did this trader victimize your alt account? If your alt account was targeted shouldn't you report that over your alt account? I might be wrong but this looks like a third party report.

Besides what prevents one from writing anything he/she wants on his/her own profile.
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Creating a new account is entirely unnecessary. I just happened to be logged into that account when I discovered this user. Truth be told there was no victim, (that I know of) since he just did fake reputation. It does not allow you to post a scammer report unless you supply a victim, however.

That said I just went to the profile info of the account I was logged into and plugged it into steamrep. No reason to create extra work for myself.
  4. routemasters

routemasters New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49520930
    You only had to enter the account info into the victim box from which you are posting here instead the one of your alt account.

Last time I checked the position of SR was the reputation on Steam profiles had no value at all like nil value and fake reputation was only counting as an offence if it happened on SOP or similar trading sites. Maybe I should catch up with all these changes if you can point them to me.

So, according to your mentality I am not allowed to write on my own profile that I am an amazingly handsome trader or that I love myself to death? Sorry, but this sounds like profile policing and bullying.
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  6. Grill-Gamer

Grill-Gamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48532628
    It was clearly a joke. Everybody would see I made a comment myself.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    This report was already reviewed by FOG and rejected. Regardless profile rep means nothing, Archiving.