1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198060479153 Punximaster (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Punximan, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Punximan

Punximan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50106712
    steamID: Punximan steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50106712 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060479153 customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Punximaster steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060479153

Hello everybody.

Few days ago i got my whole computer hacked, my paypal and my steam account too, and after a lot of lost time investigating about the hacker scammer, i found that this guy (http://steamcommunity.com/id/AcesGamerr/) may be a user of a recognised scammer group called "team deviate", because i looked in my trades and the unauthorized purchased items gone to an steam account tagged like scammers and being of this scammer group. I was able to chargeback the 2 operations that there were done without my permission. Some days after that i saw that the guys who selled the items to my account when it was hacked, they posted a reclamation in Steamrep and yesterday my account was tagged like SR SCAMMER. I can accept that because if a guy used my steam account it's my fault (not at all i think..). I'm disposed to help in any investigation for clarify that and also I can accept my account remains tagged, but i COMPLETELY CANT ALLOW the privacy attempt that SteamRep is doing to my person because it is publishing my ENTIRE name and surnames (i'm the only person i saw tagged with SR scammer with complete name appearing) inclouding my e-mail, tagging my phisical person like a scammer and breaking some laws about personal privacity in a lot of States. For this reason i hope steamrep will remove my name and surnames from the steamrepURL of my steam account Punximaster, or i will take legal actions during 15 days from this post.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
  2. Punximan

Punximan New User

Steam:
  3. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Have you contacted Valve support? On normal grounds, they will recover your items. If so, can you post the tickets here?
  4. Punximan

Punximan New User

Steam:
    I tought items never were recovered for a real money scam, even if the account was hacked or not. I will try it this night because i can't now, Thanks!!
  5. Punximan

Punximan New User

Steam:
    Now I thought about it and why i have to reclaim 2 items that i never traded, also never payed for them? I recovered my money from paypal and that's all, I don't know who are the guys who traspassed the items to my account and later traspassed them to the account i linked before. I took a look at the post that reported me to a scammer rep and they are the ones who i charged back my money because i did not any purchase!! WTH!!!!!! How can i know they are not scammers too? omg... this s✿✿✿ is exploding my existence
  6. Punximan

Punximan New User

Steam:
    After more than one month, there is no admin or responsable of steamrep.com who could quit my ENTIRE NAME AND SURNAMES BECAUSE IT IS TAGGING MY NATURAL PERSON LIKE A SCAMMER, attempting to the laws of personal privacy. Is my duty to alert before taking real in law legal actions in this public forum clearly, but if you dont remove at least my surnames the responsibles of tagging my person and steamrep will have a real judgement. I saved all the post on my computer and my lawyers are going to take legal actions in one week.
  7. Scalia

Scalia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6523098

Hi, I'll be helping you out with you with your appeal. Can you post your SteamSupport ticket that you submitted showing confirmation that you were hacked?
  8. Punximan

Punximan New User

Steam:
    I did a ticket when Acesgamer told to me to do it for try to recovery the items, but they replied that there was no proof of hacking (lol), the ticket is in the uploaded file. Maybe i should have done a ticket immediately after i realized that somebody used my Steam account, but my main trouble was Paypal and review that nothing strange was purchased with my credit card, had to contact with PP and with my bank for see what happened, fortunately only 2 tf2 item purchases less than 35$ both. Also PP approved that my computer went hacked after 2 days of my reclamation.

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, you provided no evidence that you were ever hacked and valve apparently has no evidence either. You did in fact, charge the two users back as you stated above and it was indeed from your paypal account as you also stated.

You have not further followed up and have been offline for nearly 200 days, I will have to deny this appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**