1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044518884 - (Tralala #N0tailFanboi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tralala #N0tailFanboi, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Tralala #N0tailFanboi

Tralala #N0tailFanboi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42126578
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044518884 (Tralala #N0tailFanboi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Tralala #1stJulyDoto :<
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42002024
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044269777
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poisonnator
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044269777

This account is my main account. The account I'm appealing for is my betting account.​

Appeal description:
    I used this account initially for impersonation to trick a friend. I never used it to scam anybody. After that, i used this account for a bot however thats not the point.

When i used this account to trick a friend, it was to win a bet between me and him, showing that i know some high-tier trader person. Ever since then, i did not bothered to change the profile picture, description and the steam id link (I just changed the steam id link and description recently, Before it was Macr0power, now its Michaelskillz)

I cannot really provide any evidence that I did not scam anyone however the strongest point i can say is that this account and my main account was not involved in any scamming. (Except for unknowingly buying a hijacked unusual, but that had been sorted out)

Thats the side of my story. Hope i can get this ban removed. If I lack any information (except evidence because i can't produce any) feel free to ask. i may have left them out accidentally.

Before i conclude, I can only prove 1 thing, this account has traded with me and Dota2lounge bots in the period i was trying to "Impersonate". Attached is a screenshot of my inventory history of whic i used the name "+MacroPower"

*Remade with this acc*​

Attached Files:

2. Tralala #N0tailFanboi

Steam:
    Just a question. If this account's SR ban is lifted, will my alternate account's ban be lifted? (The alt account is banned just because its associated with this account)
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. Tralala #N0tailFanboi

Steam:
  5. Tralala #N0tailFanboi

Steam:
    I have some stuff in Dota2lounge.com and they won't allow me to withdraw it due to this ban. Hope this gets sorted soon.

*Edit for main post*
    - I do have a piece of evidence, but i'm not too sure if its strong enough, picture is attached. My case from the main post is kind of screwed up at the end, Figured out i could just paste my inventory history at that time, forgot to change the case
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Account seems long abandoned, last online 1000+ days ago. In addition, account seems very disposable (only 3 games) and you have yet to change the avatar. If you still are interested in the appeal, please resubmit the inventory history for the account, uncropped per screenshot/evidence policy.
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Tralala #N0tailFanboi,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community
    - Lack of follow up

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.