1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198045650867 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FLUFFER, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045650867 ()

Victim profile: 76561198116870974

What happened? Description:
    the Renegade attempted to scam my brother out of items by stating he is a steam employee and if my brother did not give him items, he will ban him. This had happened after my brother traded around 3 keys of stuff for to a guy for 5 keys of stuff. The guy overpaid willingly because he wanted my brothers items. I then told the renegade about this, who, was my friends, asking if he wanted to buy this stuff. He added my brother to commence in a trade. He then found out that the person who traded my brother this stuff was his friend, and then told his friend that he could've gotten more for his items. His friend then wanted to trade his stuff back. They both already traded and therefore my brother was not obligated to trade the guy his stuff back. Then, renegade messaged me starting that he is friends with a steam employee and will get me and my brother (falsely) and I ip-banned for scamming, even though what had happened was clearly not a scam. Then, he messaged my brother, stating he was a steam employee and started he will ban him if he did not give my brother his items. He tried to scam my brother out of items by claiming he was a steam employee.

He also goes on the skial trade ny server and attempts to scam people by telling them his items are worth far more than their actual values or what you can buy them for at any given time on outpost or bp.tf classifieds. He also lies about what items he has to gain credibility, for instance, he has stated multiple times that he has owned 3 burning team captains in the past, and says this still to this date. He says he acquired all 3 burning team captains from unboxing, of which he unboxed 6 crates in his lifetime and received 4 unusuals, 3 of which were burning team captains. Habitual liar.

http://s93.photobucket.com/user/fluffernut1/media/unnamed_zps58978cb0.png.html
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/fluffernut1/media/unnamed_zpsd656b7c9.png.html
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/fluffernut1/media/unnamed_zps1311207a.png.html
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/fluffernut1/media/unnamed_zpsd9eb21a3.png.html
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/fluffernut1/media/unnamed_zps205adef8.png.html
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/fluffernut1/media/unnamed_zps670fc2d3.png.html
    http://s93.photobucket.com/user/flu...luffernut1/media/unnamed_zps6317a2f3.png.html

STEAM_0:1:42692569
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/doomer327

He just attempted to scam people by stating his items are worth far more than they actually are. He stated his Strange Professional Scorch Shot is worth 16-18 keys. Now, take a look at the link below. They don't even sell at 4 keys.

http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/52d22c064dd7b8b34b8b4567/6

Now, this is steamrep's definition of a scammer: A scammer is anyone that uses deception, thievery, lies, or anything that is underhanded to take advantage of or steal from another trader. See below for more comprehensive list of what qualifies for SCAMMER status.

Renegade tried to deceive my brother into thinking he was a steam employee to steal items from him. Renegade used deception and lies to try to sell his scorch shot (as well as many other items he tries to sell) to attempt to make people overpay greatly.

It is simple, the Renegade is a scammer.

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.phpmode=chathistory&player=3535828

2014-03-24 19:47:30LAST CALL: Selling a Strange Professional Scorch Shot for 13 keys! Normally worth 16 to 18 keys! I will take offers!. skial.com | TRADE | NYtrade_minecraft_skial
    2014-03-24 19:46:45Selling a Strange Professional Scorch Shot for 13 keys! Normally worth 16 to 18 keys! I will take offers!. skial.com | TRADE | NYtrade_minecraft_skial
    2014-03-24 19:45:48Selling a Strange Professional Scorch Shot for 13 keys! Normally worth 16 to 18 keys! I will take offers!. skial.com | TRADE | NYtrade_minecraft_skial
    2014-03-24 19:45:14Selling a Strange Professional Scorch Shot for 13 keys! Normally worth 16 to 18 keys! I will take offers!. skial.com | TRADE | NYtrade_minecraft_skial
    2014-03-24 19:39:00
    Selling a Strange Professional Scorch Shot for 13 keys! Normally worth 16 to 18 keys! I will take offers!.

skial.com | TRADE | NY
    trade_minecraft_skial​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I would like to point out that he hasn't told the full story. Fluffer here had asked me to pretend to be a Steam employee in order to scare his younger brother to stop scamming players. So, I did because at the time, I was a friend of his. After that, he reported me on Skial for scamming and the report was marked denied because the admins decided there was no intent, and in addition to that, they decided it was not scamming. And then after that, he reported me to Valve and so I sent a screenshot of the Steam chat where Fluffer tells me to scare his brother and emailed that and information as to what happened to Valve.This all happened three months ago. Below is the report he sent in three months ago. As for the Photobucket pictures that he posted, I have no memory of that occurring. Did I impersonate a Steam employee? Yes. Did I do it to steal items? No. Do I scam? Hardly. I have also never said my friend is a Steam employee. I stated that my friend is attempting to work at a gaming company. How he got that confused with me saying "my friend works at Steam", I'll never know. I sell items for what I see them listed on Outpost and because he does not agree with my prices, he calls me a scammer. He also enjoys getting onto Trade NY and outright interrupting my trades, whatever it may be. I had to block Fluffer on Skial and on Steam because he would not stop spamming me Steam messages saying "scammer" or "you're a f✿✿✿✿✿" or those kinds of things. I don't know if this new information will close the report or not but again, this all ended three months ago. I don't understand why he continues to try and get me marked as a scammer.

http://www.skial.com/threads/scam-report-the-renegade.49152/
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. I've put this thread on my watch list.
    2. I expect a answer from the OP: @FLUFFER on the reply of the Renegade.
    3. Normally the reporter responds on points brought to the attention by others (including the accused) to further fill in details.
    4. I would like to remind that we do NOT look kindly on false reports, and that we have in our rules that that can have results on the false reporters reputation.
    5. What most people define as a "scam", is not exactly as how SteamRep sees it.
    6. Have atm not the time to look into this fully. Will do so once the reply is in. That would be couple days tops, if not, saturday the Renegade can put a reply up here so I get notified on my watch list, and I will look at it as is.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Hello SilentReaper, sorry for this late reply. I just realized you replied to this thread now.

Well, as usual the Renegade is trying to lie his way out of another one of his scams. I have told the full story in this thread. I never asked you, ever, to impersonate anyone. I honestly don't care what you sell your items for, this thread is pertaining to your impersonation of a steam employee with intent of fraud. I only included your prices on the "professional flare gun" to back up the fact of your unethical trading practices, like sharking.

I see you have said you have evidence that I told you to impersonate a steam employee. Please post them here. I would really like to see these screenshots, especially since I NEVER, ever told you to impersonate anyone. Why would I ever to you to pretend to be a steam employee to steal my brothers items? If you see the screenshots of the steam chat between you and my brother, you specifically said you were a steam employee and you threatened to ban him if he did not give you the items in which he traded for from your friend. At the time, every item in my brother's backpack was acquired in that trade with your friend. Therefore, you requested that my brother give you everything he owned in his tf2 inventory, or else you will "ban" him since you are a "steam employee". That is a complete scam, you impersonated a steam employee with the intent of stealing my brother's items. The only thing you said above is "Did I do it to steal items? No.", as my brother was not stupid enough to fall for your impersonation scam.

I never once spammed messages to you, I immediately unfriended you as soon as you tried to scam my brother. I did not keep you added to say anything to you. I also have never, ever called you a f✿✿✿✿✿. As for the skial report, it was closed due to lack of evidence, as well as the fact that you are friends with many of the skial admins. As you can see here, I have included many more screenshots than just the one screenshot I posted on the skial forums.

If you take a look in the skial report, you will see many of those who were once your friend backing up my claims. You used to seem like a decent trader, but than you began to shark people, as well as try to commit petty scams like this one, in which you impersonated a steam employee to trade to get all of the contents of my brother's backpack.

You don't understand why I reported you to steamrep? I am tired of you going around and trying to scam kids younger than you, by gaining their trust and fooling them. I have seen you lie about the value of people's items so many times, whether it'd be telling someone their item is worth next to nothing to buy it for next to nothing, or trying to convince people your items are worth a fortune when they are not. If you check my history, I have stopped going to that skial server. I can't stand watching you take advantage of little kids anymore. It really makes me sick.

To the admin, please tell me if you need anymore information or evidence regarding this report, and I will try my best to supply it to you.

Thank you,
    Vincenzo
    a.k.a. Fluffer
  5. the Renegade

Steam:
    Fluffer, this whole thing ended months ago. My question is, why do you keep trying to get me marked as a scammer. The admins of Skial determined that it was not a scam and yet, you still continued to follow me to the server I usually go to. Again, this ended over THREE MONTHS AGO. And this report was sent in about THREE WEEKS AGO. I sent the Steam chat between you and me and sent it as an email to Valve, as clarification as to what happened. I received an email back about a week later from a Steam employee. He thanked me for the information and asked me never to do it again, even if someone asked me to. Seems to me like you have a personal vendetta and the only reason you sent in this report is because you simply don't like me. As for the pictures you posted with your brother talking to "the Renegade", I have no memory of that. I don't know if you changed your name or had someone else do it for you. If any SteamRep admins would like, you can look through the Skial thread that Fluffer sent in. He kept saying "I will provide evidence" for an hour but never did. If you would like to see the thread, the link is below.

http://www.skial.com/threads/scam-report-the-renegade.49152/
  6. the Renegade

Steam:
    I was trying to edit that comment but I couldn't so let me clarify some details. In the Skial thread, I did say I talked to his brother to try and get my friend's items back. That did happen. However, the Steam chat that Fluffer posted, I have no memory of. The friend of mine who got scammed by Fluffer's brother asked me if I could help get him some of his items back so I added him as a friend and asked him if he could give back some of my friend's items to him. I would post the email I received from Steam and the Steam chat between his brother and I but again, this happened over three months ago and I got a new computer about a month ago. I don't really know what else to say other than check the Skial report Fluffer sent in and what the admins said. Also, please check the date of when the thread was started. It will verify that this really did end over three months ago.
  7. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    It sickens me to see you lie over, and over, and over again. "I sent the Steam chat between you and me and sent it as an email to Valve, as clarification as to what happened. I received an email back about a week later from a Steam employee." PLEASE, post this steam chat here. I would love to see this steam where I told you to impersonate anyone, especially since I never told you do so.

" As for the pictures you posted with your brother talking to "the Renegade", I have no memory of that. I don't know if you changed your name or had someone else do it for you." You keep repeating this. It seems you are scared to own up to what you said. It really is sad that you would even suggest that the person writing that to my brother is not you. Also, if that is "not you", than why didn't you say so in the skial report? I can assure the admins of steamrep that it is you talking to my brother in that chat. I like how you need keep repeating "I have no memory", it doesn't matter if you cannot recollect those chats, it doesn't change who wrote them. Also, this happened only 2 1/2 months ago, why wouldn't you remember if you said something like that or not?

"The friend of mine who got scammed by Fluffer's brother asked me if I could help get him some of his items back so I added him as a friend and asked him if he could give back some of my friend's items to him." Out of all people, it amazes me that YOU, of all people, would call my brother a scammer. As I stated in the skial thread. your friend liked one of my brother's items, your friend traded my brother, and he offered those items on his item. There was around a 3 key difference in the item's prices. My brother did not tell him his items were worth more, or that your friend's items were worth any less. If he did that would be a scam. Your friend willingly traded his items to my brother because he wanted the item my brother owned.

"Again, this ended over THREE MONTHS AGO. And this report was sent in about THREE WEEKS AGO." This never ended. Again, the report on the skial forums weren't even open for 2 hours. Your admin friend closed it so I could not supply all the screenshots of the chat between you and my brother. It was unwise of me to not include the whole chat, although I thought, at the time, that the one screenshot of you threatening to ban my brother as a steam employee would be enough. I could not stay up and upload the other screenshots from my brother's phone, at the time it is around 12:30 am and I needed sleep as I had a test the next day. I sent in this report when I wasn't busy with school work, right when school ended 3 weeks ago. "Also, please check the date of when the thread was started. It will verify that this really did end over three months ago.", again, yes this was a long time ago but as I said I needed to file this report at a time when I was less busy. Still, just because you had your admin friends on your side, as well as the fact that I included only 1/10 of the evidence on the skial forums verses what I posted here, does not make the ruling on here change. I am pretty sure the steamrep admins will be unbiased, as well as take in all of my evidence and decide what to do.

"I did say I talked to his brother to try and get my friend's items back. That did happen." Yes, you told my brother you were a steam employee and would ban him if he did not give you his items, in an attempt to get your friend's items back. Please tell me, how is this not a scam?
  8. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    http://gyazo.com/47ae47f6c63d0d9c6c7230468488cef8
    this is the screenshot of my brother's trade history, of the trade between your friend and my brother. Again, it is disgusting that you, of all people, would ever say my brother scammed your friend, or anyone.
  9. the Renegade

Steam:
    You know what makes me sick? The fact that you've been trying so hard for months to get me marked as a scammer on every single trade server I've been to. The admins of Skial said if you have more evidence, send it in to the trade admins on Skial. But you haven't sent in anything and it's been three months. And, the report was open for over 2 hours and you kept saying you'd send in more evidence but you didn't. Sarcasm closed the thread because you kept trying paragraphs, rather than showing more "evidence" that you didn't have. Again, I don't have the Steam chat anymore because this happened months ago and I recently switched computers. Why is it so important to you that I get marked? Why do you have to constantly follow me everywhere and call me a scammer every time I'm trying to trade? And if you were going to send in this report when you were "less busy", why did it take you three months to do it? I'm pretty sure you're not that busy, considering you're still in high school.
  10. the Renegade

Steam:
    And the admins of Skial aren't biased. They were pointing out the truth and the facts. You kept saying you had evidence but you didn't post anything for the two hours that you were on. They determined that it was impersonation without intent. And, an admin said "If there is more relevant information, you can send it to Ti", which you marked as "troll" because you didn't agree with what he said. Again, you had three months to send more evidence to him, rather than following me everywhere and trying to get me marked as a scammer on every trade server I've been to. The only reason you sent in this report is because you have a personal vendetta. That is the only reason why. And frankly, this needs to end here and now. Stop following me everywhere, stop sending in reports about an event that's months old, and drop the vendetta.
  11. Hopplar

Hopplar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65856001
    I'm the man that traded with your brother three months ago, here's my side of the story. I was on Skial Trade NY trading my items, per norm, and Fluffer's brother invited me to a trade. I put my items for salon-screen, and he offered me ~3 keys of stuff for ~3 keys worth of my items. Unknowingly, after I'd accepted the trade, I had accidentally left an extra ~2 keys of items in the trade bin, and they were traded off. It was an honest mistake, but I never WILLINGLY gave your brother an extra 2 keys. There was no ON PURPOSE about it. I didn't give those items because I REALLY wanted his item, that's just stupid. After I'd realized my mistake, I politely asked for my extra items back, he refused. He didn't seem to understand that it was a mistake, and he definitely knew that there were extra items in the trade bin when he accepted the trade. I don't know if that classifies as scam or not but he:
    • Took items he knew he shouldn't have been given
    • Refused to give them back
    • Complains to his brother that he's been scammed.
    That's the next thing I'd like to talk about. I've never witnessed Renegade scam anyone. He told me that he had a friend who worked at Steam, and that he'd try to get things sorted out. He later came to me saying that couldn't help me get my items back, but he could help me work back to where I was. He then provided trading tips to me whenever I asked for them, and very politely apologized for not being able to retrieve my items. Renegade's Steam profile says that he has never had a -rep, and this is a second report of an issue that happened three months ago. What is your vendetta with Renegade? I've NEVER witnessed him scamming, and I DEFINITELY NEVER witnessed him scam me, or my friends. There have been no accountable times that he's scammed, especially since the admin of the server declared that it was NOT.

More info can be given if needed.

~Hopplar
  12. the Renegade

Steam:
    The friend I told him about was the person that replied to my email when I sent in the Steam chat between Fluffer and I. I emailed him again when this happened but told me that nothing can be done.
  13. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Thank you for responding to this thread. If anything this is just a mistake on your part, not my brothers. My brother did not scam you whatsoever and he was never entitled to give you your items back. When you accept a steam trade you are agreeing that the contents of the trade are correct.
  14. the Renegade

Steam:
    Let me point out that you said this:

"The guy overpaid willingly because he wanted my brothers items."

And Hopplar said this:

"It was an honest mistake, but I never WILLINGLY gave your brother an extra 2 keys. There was no ON PURPOSE about it. I didn't give those items because I REALLY wanted his item, that's just stupid."

I don't think you know your own story as well as you think you do.
  15. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    I never sent anything else to the skial admins because I knew reporting your scam to them was a lost cause. You are the worst kind of liar, people like you ruin the tf2 community. I have never followed you once. I have not once called you a scammer on any server. I always ignore you because frankly, I hate hearing your voice, it is irritating. It is also irritating to see someone like you taking advantage of little kids. The only server I have ever seen you on is the skial trade ny server, in which I have not visited in a month. YOU harass me. You always spam the mic trying to start problems with me since I reported you on skial and opened the eyes of the skial community of what type of person you are. Lying will only make it worse for you. I have stopped going to that server because I am sick of you trying to start problems with me.

"Why do you have to constantly follow me everywhere and call me a scammer every time I'm trying to trade? And if you were going to send in this report when you were "less busy", why did it take you three months to do it? I'm pretty sure you're not that busy, considering you're still in high school." Again, you are a complete liar. I have never followed you. I already stated it took my the time it did to submit this report as I was very busy in the last months of school, I was caught up in all the ap exams, finals, and other exams I had to study for. Still, it doesn't matter when I created this report.

"The only reason you sent in this report is because you have a personal vendetta. That is the only reason why. And frankly, this needs to end here and now. Stop following me everywhere, stop sending in reports about an event that's months old, and drop the vendetta." You do not know who I am, nor why I do what I do. I do not have a personal vendetta with you. You tried to scam my brother. You did nothing to me. Stop lying. I don't follow you, and this is only the second report I have made, the first being closed by your skial admin friends. It is pretty simple. You tried to scam my brother, so I am not reporting you for your scam. This is the only reason why I created this report.
  16. the Renegade

Steam:
    I don't know what else to say other than you're an idiot. The person your brother scammed just proved that you got your own story wrong. Now, I would like an admin to take care of this already.

@SilentReaper(SR)
  17. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    You should probably read up on steam's trading policies before impersonating a steam employee. Your friend accepted the trade, therefore he willingly traded his items for my brother's items.
  18. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    That is the exact type of response I would except from someone like you. You cannot lie your way out of this one, so now you revert to name calling and demanding this report be closed.
  19. the Renegade

Steam:
    1. You got your own story wrong
    2. You started this report three months after it ended
    3. You had months to send in extra information to Skial admins
    4. The person who got scammed stated that he did not willingly trade the items and that it was a mistake
    5. The Skial admins determined it was impersonation without intent

I really don't know what else to say to you. You're trying way too hard to get me a scammer tag when this ended over three months ago. You're after only a personal vendetta and nothing else. It's pathetic and it's a waste of my time. Go find something better to do rather than going after one person who you think is a scammer. And posting false evidence is not a good idea on your part. That Steam chat you posted between your brother and "the Renegade" was not me. I don't know how many times I have to say that.
  20. the Renegade

Steam:
    Why is this so important to you anyways? I didn't scam your brother and he got the items he wanted by scamming my friend. That should've been it. End of story. But for some reason, you had to keep this going. So why?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.