1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198045650867 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FLUFFER, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
    Oh, I thought you didn't recall that wasn't you, now you are sure of it? Lying is not a wise decision when you are being accused of scamming. That most certainly is you. If it wasn't you, you would've said so on the skial report. You realize now that I have all the screenshots, and proof that you are a scammer, so now you completely deny that it was you who tried to scam my brother. You can say what you want, but the fact of the matter is this never ended, I felt sending the screenshots to the skial admins is a lost cause, no one was scammed in the trade between your friend and my brother, your friend accepted the trade, therefore he was willing to trade his items for my brother's, and skial determined that it was impersonation without intent when they only had 1 screenshot. If it was a waste of your time you wouldn't be wasting your time posting irrelevant information in this tread verses trying to prove that my report is false. Mostly because you can't because simply, you tried to scam by brother. There is no way around it.
  2. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    You are a scammer. You tried to scam my brother, therefore I reported you for scamming. You continue to lie and say my brother is a scammer in this thread now, when it is obvious he is not. The only scammer in this thread is you, and you only.

Now please stop wasting my time and responding with questions that have been already asked and answered, as well as responding with irreverent accusations or statements to this report.
  3. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    You had three months to send in more evidence and they would've passed the report and given me a scammer tag if you did. But you didn't because you don't have evidence. Again, HE WAS NOT WILLING. Read what he said again. And you still haven't answered my question. Why is this so important to you? This ended months ago and you keep bringing it back up. And don't give me that "I had no time" BS. You had the time to follow me around on trade servers and call me scammer but you didn't have ten minutes to send in this report. And if you didn't notice, Hopplar agreed with me when he commented. This isn't irrelevant because it's very relevant to your report. Why are you sending this in three months AFTER it ended?
  4. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    I have never followed you anywhere. ever. You can say that as many times as you want in this thread if it makes you feel like it will get you out of what you have done. Repeating something does not make it anymore true when it is a lie. Your habitual lying sickens me, and I will tell you they wont bring you very far in life. You constantly lie, whether it'd be about unboxing 3 burning team captains, or saying I follow you, or saying that wasn't you talking to my brother through steam chat. I already answered your question 3 times. I sent this report in when I had the time. He was willing to trade those items as he accepted the trade. Learn how trading works. Do you know pressing "accept trade" is the equivalent to signing a contract? He agreed to that trade, end of story.

Again, lies will get you nowhere. Please only respond to this thread if you are posting information relevant to my report, or to ask a queation you have NOT already asked.

-Fluffer
  5. the Renegade

Steam:
    You said he traded your brother willingly. Does Hopplar's story say he did it willingly? He said he made a mistake. And don't say "if you click accept, it's your fault" because at the very beginning, you said this:

"The guy overpaid willingly because he wanted my brothers items."

And Hopplar said this:

"It was an honest mistake, but I never WILLINGLY gave your brother an extra 2 keys. There was no ON PURPOSE about it. I didn't give those items because I REALLY wanted his item, that's just stupid."

Does that sound like he did it willingly? Because it really doesn't look like it. You got your own story wrong and you have a personal vendetta against me. If you still think this isn't relevant to the report, then I really don't know what to tell you. You had three months to send in a report and considering how you had hours of time on TF2, saying you didn't have ten minutes to send in this report three months ago is complete BS.
  6. the Renegade

Steam:
    Here's your "evidence". You have screenshots of Steam chat between your brother and a player named "the Renegade" who has a different profile picture than I do. Which, by the way, anyone can do. That's not evidence. Plus, you kept saying you had more evidence for the original report on Skial. So why not post it here? Why keep saying you have it but not post it? In addition to that, my friend Hopplar came on here and told his side of the story which is different from your story.
  7. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Well, it seems you have caught yourself in your web of lies. So you say you added my brother to get your friends items from him, and you say you impersonated a steam employee. If those screenshots are not the screenshots between you and my brother, than explain to me what happened. You have yourself stating exactly what you did, which is all in the screenshots I have provided. You added my brother impersonating a steam employee, and you threatened to ban him if he did not give you your friends items. If you didn't threaten to ban my brother if he didn't give you his items, that what were you doing impersonating a steam employee while trying to get your friends items back? You cannot lie your way out of this one. This is why steamrep doesn't allow you to edit your posts.

You changed your profile pic, which you had at the time you attempted to scam my brother. It is odd that you changed your profile picture right after I submitted my report. You can spew lies from your mouth until your face turns blue, it still does not change the facts.

The screenshots I have provided are between you and my brother. I had one of those screenshots on the skial report. You replied 10+ times, and you did not even suggest that the person writing to my brother in those screenshots was not you. Stop trying to get around the fact that the person in that chat is you. Now, when you first replied to this report, you made it clear that you didn't recall yourself saying that. After realizing that your actions as proven in my screenshot, as well as your replies to this thead, will most likely get you a scammer tag, you then started to claim that is was not you in that chat with my brother. You are having a hard time keeping a straight story. The reason is obvious. You are lying. The facts are simple. It is you in those screenshots. You impersonated a steam employee to obtain items from my brother. You attempted to scam my brother. You are a scammer and a habitual liar.

The transaction between your friend and my brother does not pertain to this scam report. How my brother acquired the items he attempted to scam does not pertain to this report. This scam person is about you contacting my brother, posing as a steam employee, to scam my brother out of his items using threats.
  8. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Stop shitposting in an attempt to derail this thread. This has nothing to do with how my brother obtained those items from your friend. Your friend did willingly trade his items for my brothers, Otherwise he wouldn't accepted the trade. You can keep wasting your time posting irrelevant information, try posting information that has to do with you trying to steal from my brother while impersonating a steam employee.
  9. the Renegade

Steam:
    None of this is irrelevant. I'm not derailing this thread, either. Here is the truth. I impersonated a Steam employee because you wanted me to scare your brother because he was attempting to scam others. So, I did. Then, you reported me for impersonation on Skial and in a Steam report. For the Steam report, I sent in an email with your Steam chat and they responded back, telling me that they would take care of it and removed the scam warning that pops up when you trade someone. The admins of Skial determined it was impersonation without intent and denied the thread, and also said that if you have more evidence, send it in. Which, for three months, you did not. Then, you began to follow me to the trade server I usually go to and other servers and continued to call me "scammer" and "f✿✿✿✿✿" along with a bunch of other things. I did talk to your brother about getting my friend's items back but I never said anything about being a Steam employee and banning him for that. Hopplar clearly said that he did not willingly give your brother those items and that it was a mistake. Why you still think he did it willingly after he himself said it, I don't know. All of this is relevant to the report. And I don't know how many more times I can say this but SHARKING IS NOT SCAMMING. Even then, how are you so sure I was sharking? At the time, the item I was selling did go for 16 to 18 keys on Outpost and I stated many times that if you did not believe me, then go check Outpost. Which, you never did. You keep calling me a liar but you're the one who claims there's more evidence but you haven't posted anything, other than the fake Steam chats. This isn't s✿✿✿ posting, it's the truth. And stealing would imply that I would take his items for myself. Which you yourself stated that it was to get the items back for my friend. I did talk to you brother and I did talk to him about Hopplar's items. But for the thousandth time, I DID NOT SAY I AM A STEAM EMPLOYEE AND THAT I WOULD BAN HIM FROM STEAM. I don't know if you know this but anyone could have changed their name to "the Renegade" and make up those chats. That isn't proof. I don't know why you keep this going. If you think I'm a scammer, why don't you just leave it at that? Why go through all the trouble of creating false evidence and lying about certain things to try and get me tagged, when that didn't work on Skial or on an actual Steam report? They all told you the same thing. Impersonation without intent. Meaning, I impersonated a Steam employee to scare your brother into not scamming. Did I do it to steal his items? No. Why would I need to steal items if I've got a backpack that's more expensive than his? You're literally complaining about something that ended so long ago, everyone completely forgot about it except you. I didn't even know this existed until a friend of mine told me about it a couple days ago. Just get over it, kid.
  10. Off My Meds

Off My Meds New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51964680
    I would like to begin by saying I have 550+ hours played on Trade NY, http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3118312 And I have seen both fluffer and renegade on this server many times, now I was not present for many of the events presented in this post, but I can comment on the claims renegade made in post 25# "Here's your "evidence". You have screenshots of Steam chat between your brother and a player named "the Renegade" who has a different profile picture than I do. Which, by the way, anyone can do." I can confirm that renegade has most surely used the profile picture in those screen shots, and he did use them for many, many months. and has since changed his picture since the screenshots with the old one emerged.

In addition I have seen Renegade on Trade NY make some quite odd claims, such as unboxing a Burning TC, and saying steam works "threw him" to find scammers. The renegade is also known to excessively spam voice chats, with random ranting about literally anything he can find to complain about.

I would like to make clear I do not have screen shots and or recordings to back up the claims made in this post, but I hope by my hundreds of hours invested into Trade NY, I can be a reputable source.
  11. the Renegade

Steam:
    First off, I don't know what you mean by "steam works "threw him" to find scammers"". Second, what you consider "spam" is not considered spam by Skial admins. Third, if you have no knowledge of the actual report, then don't comment on here. I did use that profile picture at one point but the Steam chat that Fluffer posted did not happen.
  12. the Renegade

Steam:
    Fluffer, if you're going to say I'm s✿✿✿ posting and that what I'm saying is irrelevant, why are you bringing someone in who has no knowledge of what this report is about? You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing.

If a Steam Rep admin would like more information or would like to talk to Hopplar or any of the people who are actually involved in what happened, simply let me know and I will link you their Steam profiles.
  13. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Ahh, call me a kid, as if that makes you more right than me. Keep in mind I am only 2 years younger than you, and also 10x smarter. You keep repeating that I should "forget about it", mostly because you must have some fantasy in the back of your mind that'd make all of this disappear. Well, the fact of the matter is this wont go away now. If what I said isn't true, that I would have no reason to make this report. It is you in that chat between you and my brother. You can go ahead and keep lying about it, but it doesn't change the facts. Facts don't change, unlike your story.

I have said this already, and I feel I should repeat it again. I supplied the screenshot in which you threatened to ban my brother in the skial thread. Please tell me, if that is not you, why did you not say so in the skial thread? Also, you seem to be so sure now that the person is not you in that chat, yet you said multiple times before that you "didn't remember" that chat happening. What changed between 3 hours ago and now that made your opinion definitive on who was in that chat? You can't get your story straight. It is really obvious that it is you in that chat, it is sad to see you attempting to state otherwise. Almost everything you said in this thread is a complete lie.

Again, I have never called you a f✿✿✿✿✿, the only name caller here is you, you seem to enjoy calling people names like "idiot". I have never followed you. It actually makes me question your mental state that you would even make up such a lie. I have much better things to do than follow scammers like you around. I frequent ppm unusual servers, where I would get banned if I called you any names on. As I said, I have only seen you on the skial trade ny server, and I have not been there in a month. When you sold that professional flare gun for 18 keys, I did look it up. The link I supplied is now broken, being that it was from when you advertised the flare gun. That link showed over 5 examples of professional strange flare guns selling for 4 keys.

You are a disgusting scammer to even suggest any of my evidence is false. The only thing I have against you is your scam attempts, including the ones that succeeded. I have no personal vendetta against you, or anyone. I don't even know you. I would have no need to make this report if you didn't attempt to scam my brother. I never told you to impersonate anyone. Why would you add my brother just to ask for him to give the items he acquired from your friend back? That is not what you did. As my evidence shows, the screenshots of the chat between you and my brother, you added him, and you told him you were a steam employee who would ban him if he did not give you the items his friend once owned. There is nothing more to it. I don't know how many times I need to say this but I didn't bother giving anymore evidence to the skial admins since I felt they were biased, especially after watching them close my report after I told them I had more evidence, which I posted here in this thread in my original post.
  14. Off My Meds

Off My Meds New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51964680
    Renegade, I'm only providing the knowledge that I have that relates to the parties in question. I hope that my post will be reviewed by admins with as much heed as it deserves, I can also say a few months back you commenting on the chats, and saying that they did happen, also by admitting that is your old picture, your older post stating it isn't yours seems a bit shady.
  15. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Actually, you were banned numerous times for spamming on skial, your last mute being a month. Actually, if you are caught spamming one more time your ban will be permanent. You were obviously talking about the chat between you and my brother at the time, since Meds recollects this.

Ironically, when this scam happened, I told Meds via steam chat not to trust you. You know how he responded? He told me that he trusted you more than anyone else in this game. As time went on, however, you showed what type of person you are to every one of the regulars on the skial server. You began to scam people left and right. Now I know of many people who once trusted you, including myself, who know try their best to avoid you as you try your best to take advantage of everyone you can.
    Off My Meds likes this.
  16. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
  17. the Renegade

Steam:
    I was never banned from Skial. The only reason I was muted/gagged was because I started vote mutes on people who I thought were spamming on the mic but was not considered spamming. Also, a lot of those mutes are not by admins. They're by people on the server. Some of those mutes were taken off because they were vote abuse. And the regulars of that server do not think I am a scammer. If you don't believe me, go there and ask them now.The only time I was muted for spamming was when I was trading on a Jailbreak server since a bunch of players and I were dead. Before you say "he got banned for spamming", check the log yourself. Either way, this has nothing to do with the actual report. You're doing what you told me not to do, even though everything before this post that I posted was relevant to the report. See what I mean by saying you have a personal vendetta? You're not even posting about the actual report anymore and you're calling me "disgusting" because you think I scammed people, when I didn't. I sold items for a price you didn't agree with. That isn't scamming. That isn't sharking either since I got my prices from Outpost. The only "evidence" you have are those Steam chats and I already told you that anyone could have changed their name to mine. If you're going to say I'm s✿✿✿ posting, don't do it yourself.

Did you check the Skial report he sent in? If not, you should go look at it.
  18. the Renegade

Steam:
    One more thing, Fluffer. If you say I did scam other players, prove it. You kept saying I did so show us the proof. Or are you just going to keep calling me a scammer and not do it like you did on the Skial report three months ago?
  19. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    I respond to everything you say. You said that was not your profile picture, so I asked one of your former friends if he remember it being your profile picture, and he did and posted that info here. You said that what you do on the skial server is not considered spam. I responded with a list of some mutes given out to you by admins for spamming.

Yes, anyone can make a fake chat between 2 people. Does that change the fact the it was in fact you in that chat with my brother? No. You have stated in this thread you added my brother to obtain your friends items back. You have admitted to impersonating a steam employee. Again, you didn't answer my question. I asked you why you didn't state that wasn't your chat between you and my brother in the skial thread. If it wasn't you, wouldn't that be the first thing you would want to point out in the initial skial report? The reason you didn't mention it at the time is because it was you, and you knew that your admin friends will close my report and invalidate it, so you didn't have to worry about my evidence of your scam.

Well, now here we are, on the steamrep forums with no admin to back you up. Now you don't have protection here. What do you do? You start to lie constantly in every one of your posts. If it isn't obvious I have proven that it is you in that chat between you and my brother, than I guess you must be too blinded by your lies to realize you have been caught, and there is nothing you can do about it. Not only have your actions made it obvious that it is your chat between my brother in those screenshots, but I have a regular of skial, with over 30 days on the skial trading server you frequent, who was once your friend, stating he heard you speaking about what you did, he heard you making comments about the chat between you and my brother at the time this happened. What more evidence do I need to prove that this is your chat?

Remember, lies will entangle you like a spider being caught up in its own web. Your lies in this thread have shown what type of person you are. It is a pretty bold thing to do to outright deny that it is not you in that chat when it most certainly is. I doubt the folks at steamrep don't take kindly to lying scammers.

Also, you basically admitted to the scam in these two posts. You did try to get your friends items back, and you admitted to impersonating a steam employee. Why would you need to impersonate a steam employee if you weren't trying to threaten my brother to get the items back? I am pretty sure no one would impersonate someone else for no reason.

Anyway, my evidence, your posts, and your actions in both this thread and the skial report make it clear what your motives were when you impersonated a steam employee, as your actions alone make it obvious that you are the one in the chat in the screenshots that I have provided in my original post between you and my brother.
  20. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    I already proved you are a scammer in this thread. I also do not take demands from anyone, especially scammers. There have been numerous occasions other than the one discussed in this thread where I have seen you attempt, and successfully scam others. If I had proof of this, I would post it here, although I am not the scam police. It is the job of the others who you have scammed to make a report here, not mine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.