1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198069830466 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ForteSP, Jul 7, 2014.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198069830466 ()

Victim profile: 76561198088660638

What happened? Description:
    User faked an invoice to try and paypal scam me. We agreed on a transaction and he tried to get me to pay him. I'm too lazy to go get the rest of the evidence so here is what I have gotten. If it's rejected feel free to use this as an archived report should someone else have him SR banned and he tries to appeal

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ks-without-receiving-keys-what-do-i-do.70111/

Provide Evidence:
    1st image --- The invoice
    2nd image --- email from paypal
    3rd image --- showing that I should have money added, but since it's an invoice it's a - money should I make a mis-step disguised as a + money​

Attached Files:

2. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  3. [Delta] Sinx

[Delta] Sinx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44511411
    Hi, I don't have screenshots of the trade but the same person tried to scam me off a TF2 unusual. I can get screenshots of the paypal invoice.
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    It would still be smart to post a thread, regardless, it could be easily archived and will be noted by an admin who is judging him in the future for a different report or appeal.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    So you dont want to provide screenshots of chat?
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  7. meffordh

meffordh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16987886
    This guy is already banned from my earlier thread. I would like to get him into some sort of super banned status if it's possible he's now got threads popping up every day and he's actually been banned since before all of those occurred.

He's a bit audacious about it - a little kid that's misguided and gets pleasure out of this world. He has already posted in threads where he's accused, flaming the SteamRep community for inability to impact his success scamming others. He has a big network / cluster of scammers around him too that I won't really get into here.

I wonder if anyone reviews all of the reports he must have on his steam account at this point over at Valve?

Also, at this juncture it's probably worth trying to get him banned on every other site he's ever posted because he's still using csgolounge and tf2 sites to post to lure people which is a problem. Not enough people check SteamRep before a trade on those sites apparently so it might be helpful to go straight to them.
  8. meffordh

meffordh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16987886