1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198095003572 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [TNC:A] The_Ultimate_Kaan, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095003572 ()

Victim profile: 76561198089596224

What happened? Description:
    He wasn't actually a random add or a guy who just added me to buy my unusual for cash. He
    was a friend for a long time maybe some months. I don't know what affected him to scam me. It was 3 days ago, he said "Kaan, I wanna buy your unusual with money but you will go first." I actually got suprised that he said this for me. I thought we will do this by Paypla but he told me he will use PaySafeCard. He told he will give a code and I can use the code to buy keys/buds. To make it I needed to open PayPal and I opened it and logged in it. He told me to I need to write me the code to the card number section. But I needed to go first. He even sweared to god to not to go offline, block me or giving a fake code. And being friends with him that long I believed him and go first. Then he gave me the code but it was fake. The code was not working. He gone offline but suprisingly he was still in my friendslist. He got online from his phone. I sent him messages but he wasn't answering me back. It is possible that he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the proof of what happened. Sorry for the Turkish language while showing the Trade History​

Attached Files:

2. By the way I found that Lanz has an alt account. I found it from http://backpack.tf/item/2345347489 .
    The last person in the item's history is the alt. I found it because he scammed my unusual and gave to his alt account very fastly. You can see how fast it is showen in "Last Seen" section.
  3. Doctor Scrumpy

Doctor Scrumpy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32359526
    I tried to talk to his alt.

Attached Files:

4. Got the proof that (I think) this report will get accepted. A truth-teller scammer? Hard to find. He even said that he will give me an unusual if I delete this report. No, I lost a very good unusual and nothing can fill it up. I think he is one of those guys who believe "2 bad is 1 good". This time, I delete him.

Attached Files:

5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Can you give your money history?

@Doctor Scrumpy make your own report.
  6. Here it is! Lol 3 TL? Weird...

P.S. 1 dollar=2 TL

Attached Files:

7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @[TNC:A] The_Ultimate_Kaan.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  8. Ignore this report admins. The scammer refunded me back. Gave me better things. He is now a good guy.

Attached Files:

9. Can an admin or a mod can archive this report since Lanz refunded me?
  10. It seems scamming is still scamming even it has a refund. Can an admin please decide what will he/she do about this report? Is he going to banned or a caution or nothing? It has been also more than 1 month.