1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198069615119 (Iamthebro)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Disguised, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42138928

Attached Files:

2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Hello there! Thanks for submitting this report. Can you please provide a description of what happened? Thanks!
  3. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    Hello, thanks for the reply.
    First of all, he was announcing that he was selling a key at 5.55 refined because someone else was selling his keys at 5.66 refined metals.
    I proceeded to trade with him, and he told me that he was going to gift wrap it to me because his key is not tradable, and that he had a lot of gift wraps.
    After talking to him for a while, I proceeded to check his profile and found nothing wrong with it. I then agreed to send him half of the trade first, whereby he would gift me the goods, then I would trade the other half.
    I then traded about 3 refined, a scrap and and strange fireaxe. He immediately left the game. I went to his profile and attempted to question him. He immediately left the next server.

I finally got hold of him on the third server, whereby he feigned ignorance, but eventually gave up lying and admitted to scamming me. This was witnessed by multiple members of the server. They were disappointed in him, but he didn't seem concerned. He then said that this was not his main account etc. And that he didn't care, and that Steam Support wouldn't care about a small scam.

I do hope action can be taken against this scammer.

Thanks for your time. :)
  4. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    Hello,
    It's been a while. Is this still being reviewed?
  5. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    Some additional proof (my inventory history)

Attached Files:

6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  7. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

GIJewARealAmericanHebrew Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54674695
    Well, I am going to defend myself here, I made a mistake that night. I scammed the kid for about 5 ref pure. I felt sorry for him, so I payed him back 5 ref in pure. I guess the guy who made this report forgot to add that. He also wasnt the one who was scammed, it was another kid. I admit, what I did was wrong, so I payed him back. If you do not believe I payed him back please say, and I will be happy to give the kid a key just so this stupid stuff gets closed.
  8. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    By the way, I am the hank hill guy, I made this account under my old name. if there is a way to link it please tell me and I will do so
  9. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    I know very well I was scammed. You took my items and left the server immediately. And yes, I'd like my items back. Or a key.
    I'll post my inventory history when I get back.
  10. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    1) I am not a "kid"
    2) I was the player who got scammed
    3) I made a mistake in trusting you
    4) My items were never returned (I can post my inventory history)
    5) Yes, I'd like my items back.
  11. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    Here is proof I never got my stuff back.
    From what I see, you seem to have no remorse about your action. All you did was "realise" it was a "mistake".
    On that day itself, and in the screenshots I originally posted, you were being very rude to me and claiming that it was your alt account you were on and that you were not afraid of being "banned".
    You called this "stupid stuff" and showed no regards for the actual case at hand here. The problem is not the value of the items, it is the actions you did on that day itself, and your lack of acknowledgement of the fact that it was not a light issue.
    I'd accept the key if you would even live up to your promise, but then again, you did promise me you'd return it to me if I "apologised for being a dick" (Which was, in fact, me asking for my items back after realising you're a scammer). You have been a very rude and toxic member of the TF2 community that day, and looking at your steam inventory I am rather surprised you've managed to get so far even with such a bad attitude. Whatever the case, I'd expect some form of compensation.

TL;DR: This is not a case of me wanting my 5 ref back, it is a case of your actions.
  12. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    Look man, I offered to give your back what you wanted. I apologized sincerely. Just because you thought I didn't mean it doesn't mean I didn't. I already stated I would be more than happy to give you your stuff back and it was something that I am sorry for, if you really aren't gonna accept my apology and LET me give you your stuff back, I do not know what to say. I have worked hard for my inventory, and I now am realizing I made of made some actions in the past that were very negligent. I offered to give you a key, which is a lot more than what I allegedly "scammed" you for. This is something that happened over a year ago, why don't you just let it go, accept my key, and put it behind you? If not, at least accept my apology. I assume the admins will be on my side because I offered to give you well over what I "scammed" you for, and I said sorry. I do not mean any harm to you, and I honestly just want to put the past behind me.
  13. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    (unrelated post, just thought this was pretty funny)

Had a nice little chat with this guy today.

Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: So wait
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: now youre telling me you lied when you said you were not part of the sr community?
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: "I am not part of SR staff" -you
    Hitman Sparky [MCT]: That's right
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: then why would it mattter if you put in good word for me or not
    Hitman Sparky [MCT]: Because I don't do that
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: lol....
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: So you have the audacity
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: to go on it and write something against me
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: but when I ask you to write something for me
    Hank Hill's Sexy Propane: you don't do that?
    Hitman Sparky [MCT]: bye
    Hitman Sparky [MCT] is now Offline.

^ this guy XD
  14. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    Here is the key, sent with attached guidelines.

Attached Files:

15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Added note regarding reported post:

Since you want to misrepresent the chat and I find it has relevance to the case due to the rest of the content, I am including all of it. You seem to have also misrepresented the fact you repaid the user in question, but that was not so. As for the "guidelines" for repayment, they mean absolutely nothing in terms of your pending report. A report admin will review and handle the case on its merits.
    hank hill hitman.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    I put down the part that I thought was important. Sorry I am not able to screencap things, I can only snip. I do not understand where you say my guidelines are not valid. Why would they not be? There is absolutley no reason for them not to be valid, they very clearly state what he has to do if he wants to accept the trade offer. I am revising them so it clearly states that if he chooses not to comply with them it is a trade scam and that I will report him for it. I mean you no disrespect whatsoever, and I do not wish to argue about this, but they are valid, and there wouldnt be a reason for them not to be.
  17. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    I can not seem to send the new offer to him, here is what the new trade offer laws are.

The following is a revision of the previous version. I will point out all edited parts.

"By accepting this trade offer you agree that:
    1) You will announce on this fourum page (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198069615119-iamthebro.41114/) that you have forgiven me and you are no longer attempting to have me marked and/or banned by SteamRep in any way shape or form.
    2) You will, to the best of your capabilities, remove this forum post (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198069615119-iamthebro.41114/) and permantly delete it from any saved website and/or media file it has been saved to, BEFORE the key is accepted.
    3) You will not attempt to make another fourum post to steamrep on the same topic of the following post (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198069615119-iamthebro.41114/).
    *Edit*
    4) If you choose to accept this trade offer, you will have to personally tell SteamRep admin ."You Are The One" (steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198042343055/) that you are dropping the claim that I scammed you.
    5) By accepting this trade offer you confirm that I am in fact, not a scammer, and that it was wrong for you to report it as such.
    7) You hereby agree that whether I scammed you or not, all is now forgiven. The topic of the alleged scam may no longer be pursued on any website, and you forfiet all rights to future reports against me.
    6) If you choose to accept the trade offer and do not comply with all of the above stated, you agree to be reported as a scammer. You also agree that I have full authority to report you to SteamRep as such, and that I will have this proof as a testimony of you scamming.

Thank you, if you have any questions or concerns please message me, this contract is negotiable through contacting me."
    *Edit*"
  18. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    Also, I can pull proof that I did in fact repay him. If you wish to see it, I can search for it, but it may take a while. I have done a lot of trading since then, and like I say this is just a little bump in the past that I am over. I advise you to stop saying that I am misrepresenting information with no proof. Yes, I did not post the full chat I had with Hitman Sparky. I did not know that the full proof was required. As for your other claim that I am misrepresenting paying him back, show me the proof that I did not pay him back. I sent him a trade offer and that was proved. Why are you trying to say that I am misrepresenting paying him back? I showed full proof for that. Please do not attempt to slander me, I do not appreciate it.
  19. GIJewARealAmericanHebrew

Steam:
    "Dakkar 27 minutes ago
    Contact a report admin, I was only replying because someone reported your post for being out of context."
    Dakkar's reply to me after I attempted to contact him. He blocked be before I could reply. He is completely right, I just wanted to know what he was trying to say, I did not fully understand his comment. He seemed to be trying to slander me, but I am not sure, that is why I tried to add him, just for clarification.
  20. Disguised

Disguised New User

Steam:
    The following quote is from you:
    "Well, I am going to defend myself here, I made a mistake that night. I scammed the kid for about 5 ref pure. I felt sorry for him, so I payed him back 5 ref in pure."

I never got my 5 ref back on that day, or any other day. You never showed full proof that you paid me back on that day itself. Might want to start digging for the "proof" that you immediately returned me my ref.