1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    1 I want to publish some information
    2 All know the Diego manager.
    So it turned out that he - allegedly struggles with swindlers, and at the same time - it trades in the subjects received from swindlers directly, or through the third parties.
    3 In particular - it uses the help of a support of Steam (Derric) - about it I wrote to support.
    4 I sell the goods on SOP, same, as this dealer. I receive keys, selling many games for keys.
    5 About this Diego knows. And here, I received trade blocking in Steam after to Derric any user addressed, and complained of me))) (guess who wrote Derric? xD)
    6 within 1 day I solved all problems with blocking, and everything is normal
    MAIN THING:
    I decided to learn, how Diego does business, selling keys in such large quantity, and is so cheap:
    [​IMG]
    it appears, it helps to wash to swindlers stolen subjects.
    It works with swindlers directly, or uses intermediaries
    (http://steamcommunity.com/id/gasmaskfetish - one of intermediaries)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/diego1100/
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198037537342 ---------- It is the HIDDEN alternative account Diego
    I DEMAND that the administration would check history of trades in its alternative account - and I demand to lay out screenshots of all trades for the last month - two on its both accounts.
    I argue that the bulk of the goods which sells Diego is stolen goods which is washed by Russian swindlers.
    It turns out that this dealer - punishing one swindlers - at the same time - works with others, helps of.
    I demand trial. I DEMAND!
  2. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
  3. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
  4. The Doctor | SWR

The Doctor | SWR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37066117
  5. Fª™ªN

Fª™ªN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50929061
    This Case should be placed in top priority . Nice one Udaev
  6. The Cynical Cool Bean

The Cynical Cool Bean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29481624
    Agreed, this should be looked at and addressed ASAP. It should be though, as is the case when an admin/trusted member goes rogue.
  7. The Doctor | SWR

Steam:
    Someone need a tag.
  8. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    I tried to make a correct translation of my text on English:
    Perhaps everyone thought about where is the Diego getting stuff for selling?
    The answer is russian market. Then the question - how and who helps him?
    Here is an explanation of business.

There is russian trading board (http://www.team-fortress.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=53) and Diego got two russian friends
    1) Mobsman - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998294982
    2.1) gasmaskfetish - http://steamcommunity.com/id/gasmaskfetish
    2.2) gasmaskfetish alt - http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourheartsdesire (not sure if it's all)

Diego have the money and status of "honorable" admin of honorable resource, and he asked them to help him to use russian market for profitable reselling.
    There is should be a point that the difference between the markets is that russians using WebMoney as a payment system, and in order to use it you may need to have skill and intelligence, and some researching to find the best way for funding PayPal>WebMoney (issue a PayPal MasterCard and use it on Intexchange.ru for example). Also Earbuds prices for example always $5-10 cheaper than on SourceOP.

At the moment the Mobsman maybe inactive with buying items for Diego, but he is always around as a market watcher, helps to gasmaskfetish and talking/reporting to Diego.
    The gasmaskfetish is a whole article. Everything that she buying up from market is for Diego's money, transferred through bank account from Italy. She's like a voodoo-doll of Diego, every high amount purchase of buds will result in selling a ton of keys by Diego on SourceOP.
    The problem is that this gasmaskfetish have interesting policy for russian and steamrep scammers within more than half year, she doesn't hesitate to knowingly buy from them if it's isn't too visibly and will not lead to the account blocking. This process is always been under watching of Diego, doing crime but not too much to raise the noise.
    This gasmask is never been involved or interested to be in trading stuff, any her actions is only for Diego's purposes.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2267223
    Here you should see doing Diego's work, a rare sight. Converting the promos from russian market into the keys/refs, to sell them on SourceOP. Well, maybe latest bulk purchase of earbuds was too dirty. By the way, Diego was frequently dealing with carder keys but mystical power always helps him in a moment to let the dealing roll again if problems occurs. About this is slightly below.
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2238078
    Another process, just to proof it. Transferring EUR from Italy and buy games for RUB in Russian Steam with %50-25 discounts and converting them into keys/refs is pretty profitable too.

This could last forever, everyone pretended he did't see, but Diego recently stepped beyond the borders as he have directly contact with Steam Administration as a honest SteamRep founder. He selectively reporting on who he does not like to reduce competition. So the Court must begin.
  9. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    This is the wrong place to post such a report. Post Please post it in the report a scammer section and an admin will review it in turn.
  10. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    I think that the MAIN section of this resource - that place where there should be this subject.
  11. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    That's why I didn't lock the post. You're free to discuss the situation as you want, but for action, the report section is the place to post any information you have.

Thank you
  12. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    I waiting
    the answer from Valve and Steam Support.
    As soon as I will receive answers from there - I will create the corresponding subject in the section Report.
    Now I ask managers to carry out internal trial, and to publish result.
  13. gas mask fetish

gas mask fetish New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31378893
    Sergey,
    in case you didn't notice, at the moment the absolute majority of items that I provide to other people comes from trading games. How is that any worse than what you do? Major hypocrisy detected.

I remember being approached by a seller recently and being offered to buy Bill's hats. I saw that they had been bought very recently and declined the trade to be on the safe side. Next thing I know, a hijack victim approaches me and asks for help with his stolen goods, including those Bills.
    Profit isn't everything, NOT to me personally, if I want to stay in the trading community. I have to care about the further links in the trading chain, which I try my best to do. So please go tell your stories somewhere else.

About this Diego knows. And here, I received trade blocking in Steam after to Derric any user addressed, and complained of me))) (guess who wrote Derric? xD)
    So, who complained? I want to know. I never heard of people learning about the identity of complainers, unless they have an insider themselves.
    Do you have any proofs? Please be kind and post them.

And learn some English, you're a pain to read and understand.
  14. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    gas mask fetish -
    you buy up stolen subjects at Russian hackers. Also you sell them to Diego.
    I addressed in support of Steam, I think, results will be very soon.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourheartsdesire is your alternative account.
    I think, you should provide screenshot`s hestories of your last trades from both accounts. Let all see, from whom you bought THOUSAND keys and HUNDRED buds. And let all will see, to WHOM you everything transferred it.
  15. gas mask fetish

gas mask fetish New User

Steam:
    Personally it appears to me that it is you, Sergey, who is trying to eliminate competition, but we need Diego's opinion here.

It Diego - scammer, he worke to Russian scammers, buying/selling items from hes.
    Why would a scammer think of SteamRep, is beyond me. If anyone really wanted to profit with the help of scammers, they would keep low profile, you know.
  16. The Doctor | SWR

Steam:
    At first, I think, Diego must say something about it.
    Very suspicious that he is still silent
  17. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2140480
    We look history of some keys which were sold by Diego - all of them are received from the Russian intermediary who helps it to acquire the goods of a doubtful origin
  18. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    This is a bizarre request. If someone came to us saying they suspect something about someone, without evidence or proof there is nothing SteamRep would be able to do.

Do you have some sort of specific evidence? Random guesses from someone who is admittedly a business competitor is not really much to go on. I reread your post a few times and I don't see any evidence other than random names you suspect are involved.

Do you have something to back up claims of a specific wrongdoing?

Note, Diego 100% owns this site and runs it, specifically to catch scammers, hijackers, and other shady types. While this doesn't mean he can't make mistakes or bad decisions, it does mean it would take extraordinary evidence to sway people into believing that he knowingly works with scammers or hijackers. As someone who knows him, I would be shocked beyond belief that he knowingly operates with those types.

Further, Diego's site and actions make many hijackers and scammers angry. While SteamRep and Valve can't stop the people who cause massive grief to others, they can make life more difficult for the scammers. So those scammers will appear from time to time to try to raise allegations and retaliate against Diego and SteamRep.

So, as a result, you need specific evidence for this topic to be relevant. Beyond that, you need extraordinarily good evidence to help convince the community you aren't working with others to retaliate against Diego. (Some of the names chiming-in here look unsurprisingly like accomplices to misdeeds, so the vouches aren't exactly helpful.)
  19. gas mask fetish

gas mask fetish New User

Steam:
    omg, Sergey is doing his best to convince me that he's trying to ruin a competitor, utilizing whatever means he can imagine.
    Oh, I'm curious how this plays out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourheartsdesire is your alternative account.
    Yes? It's public and has a link to my main account, and Steam support knows very well about it. What's the problem?

I think, you should provide screenshot`s hestories of your last trades from both accounts. Let all see, from whom you bought THOUSAND keys and HUNDRED buds. And let all will see, to WHOM you everything transferred it.
    I'm busy trading, kiddo. I'll get to it asap, lol.
  20. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328

What are you expecting to learn from Steam support? You realize they won't tell you anything right?

They simply don't just divulge information to anyone who asks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.