1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    To Diego:
    After you began to say lies that you don't know, and have no this girlfriend from Russia - many big traders - about you began to understand more than earlier) You are really small swindler. Yes, and still - I will write DerrickG how you here say lies about the girlfriend supplier)))
    To Matty:
    I so understand that you use my bad possession of language...
    All of you - simply REFUSE to force Diego and his partner - to provide screenshots of history of trades from their accounts.
    I see that you - are ready to make everything for this purpose what to help Diego to suppress the facts of his dishonest trade.
    Well. I have 3 addresses to Steam. In each of my addresses - I pray for administration of Steam to check my addresses and if I - deceive them in addresses - that I ask to disconnect my account for slander.
    you - protect the swindler.
    It - meanly of you.
    [​IMG]
  2. morin™

morin™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42518476
    if i may ask, what the heck is going on here all i see is fake accusations on diego....
  3. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    added;
    Today I received many messages in Steam chat from different dealers. Someone protects Diego, Someone - abuses.
    But all of them consider that JUSTICE and HONESTY - surely should be at Diego as it is the administrator.
    Honest he, silt isn't present - to solve not to me - I for itselfalready solved. Now solves it - Steam support.
  4. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Can you please post screenshots of these chats? So far, every single one of your accusations have been baseless.
  5. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
  6. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    What does making an icon for SteamRep have to do with trading dishonesty?
  7. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Fake? No. I say ALL - truth !
    And I really understand, what I lifted a problem, and against whom.
  8. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Diego wrote that he isn't familiar with http://steamcommunity.com/id/gasmaskfetish ,

also that it doesn't do with it trade and so on.
    This girl - buys ON MONEY WHICH to IT are SENT by DIEGO - stolen subjects at different Russian hackers.
    ( Read 1st post )
  9. morin™

morin™ New User

Steam:
    as EVERYONE here has states show proof of this or no one will believe you, you just look like a babbling idiot without any proof sorry to be the one to break it to you :x
  10. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    I already heard today several times the same charges and insults))) Diego's Friends good fellows - offend me, ban on those sites where they are administrators, closed this subject, and so on.
    But for some reason anybody (except Steam) - didn't want to check everything that I wrote). Diego - honest by default? And I argue - he deceives all of you. And when Steam completely will check it trade - they of it to convince. And you - continue to offend, block, close subjects, and so on.
  11. morin™

morin™ New User

Steam:
    you were banned for spamming, nothing to do with diego lol, i assume that someone who creates a website to get rid of scum, is not a scammer that would contradict the point of making the site
  12. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Spaming? The reference to this subject which I placed in a trade of his Russian girlfriend?
    i have ban from good Diego`s other friend -
    Jailbait

by the way, this administrator - very much hastened to close this subject))) (thanks honest, another administrators who opened this subject for further discussion)
  13. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
  14. Suttles

Suttles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10543958
    It's your 6th ban, you spam A LOT.
  15. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Listen, I often communicate with Snizza. And I ALWAYS, receiving the deserved Bann - left it without disputes. However on tf2op - I received 2 Bann not deservedly. I communicated with Snezza across this Bann - ok, time looked for the reason me to ban - it always it is possible to find at any user.
    And, by and large - all of you start to speak about me. Let speak about Diego, his Russian girlfriend, and their transactions.
  16. ~*L-M*~ NOnoS'

~*L-M*~ NOnoS' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11297311
    I think its over Sergey. You try to found some proof of what you are saying but they dont exist. Since the beginning, people ask to add and show what you got. But it seems you dont understand what we are trying to tell you. You seems to be a little disturb. I dont understand this obession about Diego. I mean what is pushing you to keep it that way ? You are humiliating yourself. Before that, you were a "respectfull" trader like a lot of people making business. But now you are failling down in our esteem. You still have the time to stop this "war" against Diego. Maybe an admin can stop this discussion which go nowhere.
  17. Starburst

Starburst New User

As another admin already said, we are going to keep this thread open in the interest of being fair to criticism and not making it seem like we are burying an issue.
  18. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    You, as well as many - FORCE me to be silent. I - won't be silent. The law and rules - FOR ALL. Or the administrator has the right to break trade rules?
    Any FAIR trader in this situation - is OBLIGED to speak about this problem. I continue to communicate actively with Steam and Valve - and I already know that I - am right)
  19. Cloudy

Cloudy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36184364
    What the hell did I just read.

Sergey you won't get ANYWHERE without actual proof, and steam support ain't going to help you. Ive been trading just as long as Diego, hes always been a good reputable trader.
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  20. gas mask fetish

gas mask fetish New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31378893
    Sergey,
    Diego wrote that he isn't familiar with http://steamcommunity.com/id/gasmaskfetish
    Cool story, bro, I see that you're okay with posting outright lies and bullshit.

I hate your poor research as well; both about my trading and about me personally.
    Could you do me a favor and read my profile once? I'm not Russian for god's sake.
    And I find it hard to be anyone's girlfriend on teh Internet. Friend, partner? Yes. Girlfriend? Watch less TV.

You're right in that SteamRep's admins should have higher standards than most traders, but wrong in thinking that Diego doesn't have them or that one person alone, even being a SR admin, can bend the market to their liking. It's a hive mind and it won't tolerate one person's bullshit (were Diego willing to bullshit everyone in the first place), so deal with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.